Prai TSV 8/2/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any hints or ideas about what this might be? I wouldn’t mind a bit of skincare instead of just a neck cream as I have started using the moisturiser from the last TSV I got and it seems OK.

According to DF it is three piece set featuring 24K gold wrinkle repair collection.

Prai 3 Piece 24k Gold Collection TSV 08/02/23

30ml 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Creme RRP £28 + post
100ml 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme RRP £70 + post
50ml 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum RRP £45 + post

Total RRP £143 + post

Attachments

• Prai TSV 1.jpg
    Prai TSV 1.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 64
Prai 24K Wrinkle Repair Complete 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248548
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value £41.98
P&P £3.95

What could be better than the gold standard when elevating your skincare routine? This 24K Wrinkle Repair collection from Prai is your one-stop shop for younger-looking and more moisturised skin. You'll receive 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum, 24k Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme, and 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Creme, each formula working to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a gorgeous, glowing complexion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Prai you’d pay £120.98. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £41.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £75.05.

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in traditional Thai beauty products, prai oil is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

Go for gold - boost your skin's luminosity with the help of this edit, perfect for tackling the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can experience a full face treatment with this superb trio, and each formula is powered by 24K gold and LineFactor.

Contains:

• 1 x 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum (50ml; Gold bee design containers) - this powerful concentrate works to enhance the look of luminosity in dull, tired complexions while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for the ultimate skin reboot. Infused with 24 carat gold extract, LineFactor, hyaluronic acid, pea and bamboo extracts, vitamin C and prai oil
  • 1 x 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme (100ml; Gold bee design container) - a rich moisturiser that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while encouraging a radiant glow. Combines advanced peptide technology, Tripeptide Syn-Coll, with 24 carat gold extract, Nulastic Silk, prai oil and sunflower seed oil
  • 1 x 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Creme (30ml) - with a pillow-soft, buttery texture, this pampering night creme works to smooth and firm skin while you sleep. Enriched with peptide technology, hyaluronic acid and pure 24K gold

I like the neck cream but can’t say I’ve noticed anything special with the face cream in this range.

I'm currently using the cream and serum, not the night cream though. It's ok, saw it on qvc website for a good price ( a 50 ml cream and two 15 ml serums for about £21 if I remember rightly). Just had a look on site now and they have gone. As I said, it's an ok cream, serum goes on nice. Only using it at night so can't comment on how makeup performs over it. I only tried it because I do like the neck cream, although I have to say, I think that I prefer Gatineau neck serum. Using up my stash!

The cream I’m using, which is the 100ml in the TSV can be used day and night so with the 30ml night cream I reckon that’s quite a good dollop of day and night! I must admit I was surprised to see Jill raving on about how you could see the gold in the serum because I’ve been using it for a week or so and haven’t noticed anything at all, 🤭. I still think it is OK, not stupendous but then what does really repair your wrinkles so you can’t see them any more. Well, fillers I guess! I do think it leaves the skin feeling exceptionally smooth.

I'm currently using the cream and serum, not the night cream though. It's ok, saw it on qvc website for a good price ( a 50 ml cream and two 15 ml serums for about £21 if I remember rightly). Just had a look on site now and they have gone. As I said, it's an ok cream, serum goes on nice. Only using it at night so can't comment on how makeup performs over it. I only tried it because I do like the neck cream, although I have to say, I think that I prefer Gatineau neck serum. Using up my stash!
I bought that set too Cashers. It’s ok, nothing special and certainly doesn’t do anything for the lines and wrinkles 😢. I bought the Platinum set as well which was a really good price but that’s horrible. The cream rolls off and is quite drying, I used it for hand cream.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Prai you’d pay £120.98- this was on SCW posting but has since been removed from description. The first 2 items total Approx £120.98 so with the night cream totals Approx £143.77

24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum 50ml £45 cost £14.38
24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme 100ml £37.99 for 50ml Approx £75.98 cost £24.27
24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Creme 30ml £37.99 for 50ml Approx £22.79 cost £7.28

Total Approx £143.77 cost £45.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I tried the neck cream in the past. My neck and décolleté aren’t too bad to be honest, possibly because I’ve always used SPF and have never sunbathed, but I didn’t see any difference after using the Prai neck cream. I also found it quite sticky as well.

I’m now using the Elizabeth Grant neck and décolleté cream and, although it’s early days, one bonus is that it sinks in quickly and isn’t sticky.

I do like Cathy Kangas but I don't like Prai products as they don't sink into my skin and just roll off. Makes me look like I haven't washed properly!

CC

Latest posts

Back