Prai are the taking the Michael

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

staticboombox

Registered Shopper
Watching the show now and the Elizabeth grant spokesperson who was on ideal world and was saying how it saved her skin and keeps her looking amazing is now a prai spokesperson saying how she has been using the range for years and the serum is what makes the difference . Good god how stupid does she think we are it's two shopping channels not country's we're watching

I came here just now to post more or less the same thing! Lynn (I think that's her name?) has been E Grant's right had woman for years, kept on about how much like a family they are and all sorts of twaddle. I guess all that means nothing when being offered a bigger paypacket elsewhere? or maybe internal politics? I had actually wondered why she hadn't been on the last couple of Grant shows and was gobsmacked to see her presenting Prai and making it sound as though she has been doing so for years. Shocking, they really do take for idiots, don't they? I'd have thought Prai's Cathy would have had better judgment in picking a QVC rep. I expect they've known each other from IW days and could actually understand her covering Cathy's illness but she's actually trying to make it sound as though she's been involved with the Prai brand for 13 years. We know that's not true.

Apart from this, I hope Cathy gets well soon. I've met her a couple of times at the beauty bash and she really is nice.

PS I never used Grant's products, I'm just one of those sadsacks that watches anyway :D

Lol don't worry I'm just as sad I watch Elizabeth grants shows to and would never buy any of it I get worried when it seems like you get a thousand products for 37.46 and it comes with a free bag a pair of earrings and the kitchen sink .

Im shocked that lynn is now the guest for Prai,totally agree with the above posts, Lynn use to rave about how Elizabthe grant skincare changed her skin and how she would never use anything else. Total rip off as i suspect many people may never have seen her on IW and would her good skin was down to Prai . Never been a fan of Prai anyway as it seems they have a hell of alot of products that do the exact same thing, seems like they bring new products out at every visit.

Im shocked that lynn is now the guest for Prai,totally agree with the above posts, Lynn use to rave about how Elizabthe grant skincare changed her skin and how she would never use anything else. Total rip off as i suspect many people may never have seen her on IW and would her good skin was down to Prai . Never been a fan of Prai anyway as it seems they have a hell of alot of products that do the exact same thing, seems like they bring new products out at every visit.

They have good connections to mars and Venus for new space rock to put in there products that explains all the new additions lol .

Me too! Just switched on the last few minutes of the Prai show and was gob smacked to see the Torricelumn Girl herself nicely demonstrating that all these people are first and foremost sales people... lest we forget.

She's been using the serum for 13 years well so she says

Ive missed most of the show but ill tune in at 4pm to listen to her lies

Just watched abit on +1 and yea did say that wot a load of rubbish

Last edited:
I was wondering why she looked familiar, don't watch much IW but sometimes dip in and out of their skincare hours just to see how they compere with Q.
Prai do seem to have an awful lot of products as has already been said, why? Clientele was the same, a million different things just to get everyone buying, you need this and of course you also need that to go with it and on and on. When they show the before and after photos I can't see any difference at all, can anyone else ?
It must cost pennies to produce and the offers of bags, earrings and kitchen sinks is offputing anyway. If I choose skincare it's because it's good quality and not because it comes with a free bag.

Watching the show now and the Elizabeth grant spokesperson who was on ideal world and was saying how it saved her skin and keeps her looking amazing is now a prai spokesperson saying how she has been using the range for years and the serum is what makes the difference . Good god how stupid does she think we are it's two shopping channels not country's we're watching

I had a quick peek the top of the hour not knowing what was on,I wouldn't have bothered if I had known that it was Prai... as Kathy (the usual guest) annoy the hell out of me with her very irritating silly chatter, I was really surprised to see the devotee of EG sitting there extolling Prai, it just goes to show they talk the good talk and expect us to believe them.....:smirk:

I confess to liking Prai's Cathy, she seems a nice woman and I bet she'd be great at a girlie night out. Can't comment on the face stuff though, never tried it.

Didn't realise she's ill, hope it nothing serious.

Maybe the secret Prai ingredient is the same in Elizabeth Grant ? :giggle: That's shocking though. Obviously she just uses botox, her face is shiny, pulled and plastic.

I watched about ten mins of the afternoon show. I don't watch IW at all as I think it's really unprofessional compared to QVC. Does seem ridiculous though as no doubt a lot of us do watch both. I'm surprised QVC allowed her to do it if she guests for another brand on IW. The woman who was on looked botoxed up to me!

I'm not a fan of Chuntley but she had done some good research for the show. Cathy must be a decent person as apparently she does a lot of fundraising stuff to get dogs back from Afghanistan and a percentage of the Prai profits goes to the US version of our RSPCA. Chuntley says that she didn't know this as Cathy doesn't bring it up when she's there. That shows ethics to me because she doesn't make a big thing of it unlike some people in the public eye who are like 'Look how great I am because of all the charity work that I do'. That's the kind of thing that would make me try a brand but I do think this brand looks a bit naff to be honest. There must be fans though as it's been on QVC a while now.

I agree its really gd that a percentage goes to an animal charity however i remember when Prai was on Iw and never heard her mention it before so wonder how long shes been doing it, also everytime ive watched a Prai show on QVc it has been mentioned so i would say its slightly playing on the viewers heart strings, mayb best to donate directly to a charity coz then at least there getting the whole amount not a small percentage.

But saying all that many brands give nothing to charity.

I love cathy and think she promotes her brand well easiest as she's had no work done unlike her sales woman today

She just said she started using Prai 13 years ago. So all that sh*t she spouted on ideal world about owing her skin to using Elizabeth Grant is all lies :wait:

She just said she started using Prai 13 years ago. So all that sh*t she spouted on ideal world about owing her skin to using Elizabeth Grant is all lies :wait:

U mean how EG said to Lynn how she had awful skin and gave her some serums, and Lynn rememberd about them a few weeks later and started using them and they changed her skin overnight and shes never looked back haha

Latest posts

Back