Prai are the taking the Michael

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I turned on part way through the show and thought: Wow! That Martian space dust and Thai monk's root has done strange things to Cathy's face. The voice was oddly pretty much the same, so it took me a while to figure out it wasn't just "procedures" and was actually a different snake oil pusher.

Maybe I'm the only one but I liked this guest. Thought she looked well turned out and professional. It must be difficult changing the brand you represent after many years, not to automatically revert back to your usual spiel. I liked how she seemed patient enough to let Alison speak yet brought it back to the product when her and Amica drifted off on some tangent. I also really like a guest who talks down the camera lens at ME! and doesn't talk to me via the presenter.

That said I did miss Kathy and her Orgasm Tourettes.

Maybe I'm the only one but I liked this guest. Thought she looked well turned out and professional. It must be difficult changing the brand you represent after many years, not to automatically revert back to your usual spiel. I liked how she seemed patient enough to let Alison speak yet brought it back to the product when her and Amica drifted off on some tangent. I also really like a guest who talks down the camera lens at ME! and doesn't talk to me via the presenter.

That said I did miss Kathy and her Orgasm Tourettes.

ooh - I dont' think I've tried that, do you have an item number for this?!!!

ooh - I dont' think I've tried that, do you have an item number for this?!!!

Well it does appear on air every time Kathy does.

Good on her for not letting this mysterious syndrome get in the way of her shopping telly career. Very little is known about it but viewers cannot help but be a little startled at the loud uncontrollable shrieks that punctuate the Prai hours with Kathy. Dogs up and own the country must prick up their ears and start to growl.

I have heard she manages to control it somewhat with medication, yet cannot stop it completely. Indeed the reason she was absent from Qvc yesterday was because she was having a bad episode and had been literally "orgasming" for 48hrs straight.

I agree its really gd that a percentage goes to an animal charity however i remember when Prai was on Iw and never heard her mention it before so wonder how long shes been doing it, also everytime ive watched a Prai show on QVc it has been mentioned so i would say its slightly playing on the viewers heart strings, mayb best to donate directly to a charity coz then at least there getting the whole amount not a small percentage.

But saying all that many brands give nothing to charity.

No idea how long the brand has been donating to charity, but from what I've come across online Cathy's clearly been personally involved with animal charities, campaigns and rescues for a long time and is on the board of directors of the ".....Humane Society of the United States, the nation’s largest animal protection organization....... a portion of proceeds from PRAI sales go toward 'Beauty with a Cause', an organization Kangas started that helps animal welfare groups. Before her election to the board, Kangas was one of the founding members of The HSUS’ National Council, an advisory group formed in 2007 to work with executive staff and the board of directors to advance The HSUS’ mission. Kangas has a long history of animal protection work, with a special focus on ending Canada’s baby seal hunt and protecting horses from slaughter. "

Good on her.

Yeh let's all go pay £70 for a few blobs of grease with a bit of lotus flower extract "with time in mind," whatever that is supposed to mean!

Latest posts

Back