Sazza

Staff member
Philosophy 5 Piece The Travel Agent Set
Special Price £15.34
QVC Price £20.25
Item Number 228119
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Take all your beauty essentials with you on holiday with this five-piece Travel Agent set from Philosophy. You'll get everything you need to look gorgeous wherever you go, including Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser (59.2ml) to remove daily dirt and make-up, Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel (59.2ml), and Amazing Grace Hair Conditioner (59.2ml) - with a lovely delicate fragrance. Completing the set is Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion (59.2ml) and a tube of Hope in a Jar Moisturiser (11.34g) for soft, smooth and hydrated skin from top to toe.

Philosophy Starter Kit
Special Price £16.98
QVC Price £22.50
Item Number 223272
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Cleanse, smooth, replenish and protect your skin with this comprehensive kit from Philosophy. You'll receive When Hope is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum (11.1ml) - appropriate for all skin types; Purity Made Simple (59.2ml) - a one-step facial cleanser; and Hope In a Jar Moisturiser (14.2g) - a soothing moisturiser that also gently exfoliates. There's also Hope In A Tube High Density Eye & Lip Cream (7.1g) to help revitalise eyes and lips, Activating Gel (4.8g), and Resurfacing Crystals (8.5g)

I went for the starter set: it seems a good way to try out Philosophy's skincare, and the small sizes will be perfect for me to take with me over the xmas hols which I'll spend with my family in Italy. Can't wait!!:flower:

Philosophy Shower Gelee Trio
Item Number: 227947
QVC Price £32.00
One Time Only Price £24.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Have fruity fun in your shower or bath with Philosophy's shower gelee trio! Each bottle contains 473.1ml (16oz) of scented cleanser that can be used as a shower gel, bubble bath or even shampoo. This trio contains one bottle each of Acceptance (cucumber scented), Heaven on Earth (cherry scented) and Well Balanced (melon scented).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227947

Philosophy Shower Gelee Trio
Item Number: 227947
QVC Price £32.00
One Time Only Price £24.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Have fruity fun in your shower or bath with Philosophy's shower gelee trio! Each bottle contains 473.1ml (16oz) of scented cleanser that can be used as a shower gel, bubble bath or even shampoo. This trio contains one bottle each of Acceptance (cucumber scented), Heaven on Earth (cherry scented) and Well Balanced (melon scented).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227947

That is a good OTO!
but I have still 4 bottles of philosophy unopened..... so I will well stay away!

Latest posts

Back