poor pippa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
poor pippa she is having a bit of nightmare with the idiot on at the moment, such a nutter. think the product goes under the name sigal style, is qvc so desperate that they let have to have idiots on.

:grin: that is the "Love, Love, Love" man!! He used to do a lot of silver and enamel jewellery! He gets so very excited when he sees his items and goes ecstatic if any of them sells, he is funny:mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

I like "the idiot". His jewellery isn't my style but I like him. He's barking mad but I don't care, I like him.

Wasn't another one of his phrases 'Love, Care & Attention' when describing the range? It wasn't called Sigal style before was it, it was Chateau D'Argent wasn't it?

Wasn't another one of his phrases 'Love, Care & Attention' when describing the range? It wasn't called Sigal style before was it, it was Chateau D'Argent wasn't it?

YES!!! Thank you, I've been racking my poor little brain all day trying to remember what his old range was called!

I new I'd seen him on before but couldn't remember where. He's as mad as a bucket of frogs but I quite like him. At least he's more animated than some of the guests (mentioning no names but Scholl presenter).

so why the re-branding I wonder? I thought the previous range did well, or so it seemed to me

Well he stopped doing the real silver and gemstone jewellery. So I suppose in case people started complaining it was all costume jewellery but the same brand name.

Or he just got bored and started again?

Now a show with him and Harald, stand back QVC Towers might explode.:grin:

he is funny and i like him very enjoyable but i think they changed the name as on the very last Chateau D'Argent show pippa managed to stretch a bracelet too far and it broke (very funny) and since then its been called sigal style

Poor Pippa??????? She gets paid a good wage to sit there and bang on about the products. She comes out with a load of drivel half the time so I say she was in good company.

Latest posts

Back