Poor Little Thing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BetLynch

Registered Shopper
That poor little King Charles doesnt look very happy modeling the T Shirts etc on the All About Pets Outlet thats on at the moment. Just want to give him a big cuddle. Simon said he looks happy and comfortable but I am not so sure bless him.

Bet

I take it all back, he is sleeping soundly now :nod: Just goes to show I dont know anything about dog psychology.

Bet x

That poor little King Charles doesnt look very happy modeling the T Shirts etc on the All About Pets Outlet thats on at the moment. Just want to give him a big cuddle. Simon said he looks happy and comfortable but I am not so sure bless him.

Bet

Just what I was thinking...he looks like he's about to cry, poor little dog:sad:

They shouldn't have animals under those hot studio lights and with all those people milling about...camera operators, floor managers etc it must be very stressful for the poor things. :mad: :pPC:

They've woken him up again to put him in a harness..so far he's been stuffed in a bag, squeezed into a t shirt and zipped up in an anorak. No wonder he's miserable...

Simon keeps saying how happy he is Alibeth but when I had a little dog many years ago, that little worried face would have made me feel very protective. He is a dear little thing isnt he but very likely isnt used to all this fuss and feels very anxious.

Bet

The little cutie has just finished his hour dizzy as anything, back in the bag.

:sun:

They shouldn't have animals under those hot studio lights and with all those people milling about...camera operators, floor managers etc it must be very stressful for the poor things. :mad: :pPC:

Thasts right PPC, I had forgotten how the presenters complain about the heat in there. I wondered whether they had concerned calls in as the second half Simon kept trying to reassure that he was indeed happy. I am sure he must have be quite nervous about what was coming next :sweat:.

Glad its over and done with now.

Bet

The little cutie has just finished his hour dizzy as anything, back in the bag.

:sun:

He was a little sweetheart wasnt he :nod: I am sure that they wouldnt get a baby sat quietly being shoved in a bag and dressed in all sorts, harnesses,T shirts, anoraks (with hood), It would have been crying its eyes out and have been taken off the set. I dont like pets being used in this way as they get confused and scared but usually still do as they are told as they are trusting creatures.

Bet X

i agree i felt sorrry for the poor dog. he was sor gorgeous to look at and yes they are trusting but they also have a lot ofcommon sense he slept through most of simon commentry lol:handshake:

Simon keeps saying how happy he is Alibeth but when I had a little dog many years ago, that little worried face would have made me feel very protective. He is a dear little thing isnt he but very likely isnt used to all this fuss and feels very anxious.

Bet

I'm usually strictly a cat person but was really moved by his sweet sad little face and hope he's safe at home now sleeping in his basket:heart:

Didn't see the programme but after reading this thread had to watch one of the demos.

I would be a cat person too but that poor dog! He was wearing a hoody and the look on his face said it all - "I will never again be able to walk down the road with my head held high"

There was a moment during this show where Simon looked on the verge of 'losing it', I think he finally realised that he was sitting in a studio trying really hard to describe doggy designer clothes and being upstaged by the saddest looking pooch, Duke. He did start to laugh at the absurdity of it all. Duke spoke volumes with one glance at the camera!

Dogs don't really like being made fun of anymore than cats do, they're just not in a position to scratch you in to realising this. I tolerate rain jackets for breeds that really do feel the cold but after that they can go naked.

Dogs don't really like being made fun of anymore than cats do, they're just not in a position to scratch you in to realising this. I tolerate rain jackets for breeds that really do feel the cold but after that they can go naked.

I thought the poor little mite looked positively embarassed Vampy and if he hadnt had such a lovely nature would have snarled and snapped at its owner when being squeezed into the 'outfits' and it would have served her right!.

My sis has a miniature dog and when she a puppy, put a rain coat type thing that just covered her back and neck. The puppy soon got sick of it and tried to pull it off which defeated the object so sis eventually gave up and just dried her with a towell when they got home instead.

Bet x

What I object to is an animal being used as the lastest fashion accessory. Dress them up in a little bomber jacket complete with diamond encrusted collar and carry them around in your handbag. Just what is that all about?:confused2:

What I object to is an animal being used as the lastest fashion accessory. Dress them up in a little bomber jacket complete with diamond encrusted collar and carry them around in your handbag. Just what is that all about?:confused2:

I absolutely agree, BakerGirl. It's the Paris Hilton Guide to Dog Ownership in action and it stinks as badly as her so-called designer fragrances.

If I were a dog I don't think I'd be too happy at being carried around under someone's armpit thank you very much!! "Designer" bag or not!

Latest posts

Back