Poor Delivery Service.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the bottles are dinky when i saw them in txmax i thought they were samples 150ml is scanty

I have to say that I put the blame on Royal Mail rather than it always being QVC. I ordered 3 Lola Rose scarves on the 27th May and within 4 days 2 of them arrived (normally around 9 days for me), so I was very impressed. At the end of last week I still hadn't received the 3rd so I phoned Q as it was marked as returned on my account on line. It seems the Royal Mail in their wisdom returned it to Q as a hazardous item, and or course it is out of stock so no chance of me getting another.

Today I noticed that the Laura Geller Beauty pick of the month that I ordered on the 31st is also marked Returned. Once again phoned Q and was told that RM had returned it as hazardous. It seem that this is a new guideline that has come out in the last couple of weeks by RM. I also checked as it seem that this also applies to Red Carpet Manicure and other liquids. So I now can't buy RCM.

If they continue and declare Gatineau as hazardous, I can tell you RM will receive a very large hazardous object getting on a plane to personally complain.

Latest posts

Back