Poor Charlie!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If she hadn't said she was sober, I'd have seriously wondered what tipple she'd had. When she reached 'fever pitch' with those things flying out at all driections, I had visions of her taking his eye out or demolishing the set. At least he kept his composure (well, almost) unlike during the hoover demonstration (which I'd rate as one of the funniest 'bloopers' I've seen.)

He's now got to look all enthusiastic over some Angel Tea-light Holders with a fantastic saving of £1.08 off the usual QVC price!!!! Most of the so-called sale savings are an absolute joke and an insult to our intelligence..............:angry:

It's time this number one shopping channel (as they call themselves) moved into the real world in my opinion.

The whole hour was awful. Cringe making TV. Charlie said he was shattered, he looked it, bet he was glad when the whole fiasco was over.

Switched on during the boingers, had to switch off - was embarrassed for them. Who the f would want those things?

Switched on during the boingers, had to switch off - was embarrassed for them. Who the f would want those things?

Had the sound down, did they bring on the floor manager because of health and safety reasons to take them off her I wonder. She nearly hit Charlie in the face :taphead:

Don't u think that was why she was going "hyper" with them, as she was embarrassed herself......
actually( and obviously from reading on here I was the only one!), but it realy made me laugh....
much more than some of the "supposed" comedy shows over christmas!!......
but i guess that might have had something to do with the 3rd large sherry i'd just had!!!!
:giggle:

Don't u think that was why she was going "hyper" with them, as she was embarrassed herself......
actually( and obviously from reading on here I was the only one!), but it realy made me laugh....much more than some of the "supposed" comedy shows over christmas!!......
but i guess that might have had something to do with the 3rd large sherry i'd just had!!!!
:giggle:

Laughed at, or laughed with???????? She even said her children are embarrassed by her, Charlie was embarrassed, for her and himself I think.

Sorry to be thick but what were the boingers? I had a quick look in products from the past 24 hours but didn't see anything that seemed to match the description.

Latest posts

Back