Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judging by the number of replies to this thread Harald certainly seems to have caused quite a stir! I'm sure it won't be long before he's back on QVC with his fashion.
Thought I'd hate him but actually found him quite endearing in a weird sort of way.

Laughed so much throughout the show with Julia I almost wet my pants I am having serious withdrawals already. Hated the jewellery but LOVED Harald. Can't wait for his next show. If he's on during the day time I might have to book the day off work. How bad is that!!!!!

He was absolutely FABULOUS! I just hope I am not on holiday when he brings the clothing range in October. Wasn't taken with any of the jewellery, but he was certainly entertaining.

Also, was anyone else fascinated by the fact his face just didn't move? Botoxed to the max me thinks!

Recorded the 10pm hour and only watched a bit of it so far. What was Julia wearing? Well don't wear it again dear cos you looked like a rather large and over ripe plum and what's with the trousers with a cocktail dress? Harald was superb and frankly I couldn't take my eyes off him, loved the show. I do think when you actually take on board what he says he does have a fantastic philosophy. Hurry back Harald.

Recorded the 10pm hour and only watched a bit of it so far. What was Julia wearing? Well don't wear it again dear cos you looked like a rather large and over ripe plum and what's with the trousers with a cocktail dress? Harald was superb and frankly I couldn't take my eyes off him, loved the show. I do think when you actually take on board what he says he does have a fantastic philosophy. Hurry back Harald.

LOL Love it!! :SUE: Spot on Clevercat. :D :pPC:

Unfortunately, I missed shows yesterday, curious to know were there any sell outs? Also has anyone admitted to buying any of this tat LOL!!!!!

yes there where sell outs in both shows. If you look about over the 24 guide a number of pieces are on waitlist. No I did not buy but have to admit being taken with the leopard head pin. It will be interesting to read the reviews when people actually get the stuff in real life.

He was absolutely FABULOUS! I just hope I am not on holiday when he brings the clothing range in October. Wasn't taken with any of the jewellery, but he was certainly entertaining.

Also, was anyone else fascinated by the fact his face just didn't move? Botoxed to the max me thinks!

wonder what that will be . Hope its not kaftans and shapeless tops and dresses you just wrap round you. Or anything that looks like it is still on the hanger!

Thanks. The clothes look dry IMHO. But will have to woat and see them on the show.

Harald is super fantastisch. I want Harald to do a cover version of Right Said Fred’s ‘I’m too sexy’.:giggle:

I'm too xexy for your party
Too xexy for your party
No vay I'm disco dancing.

and as we were doing pilates this evening, the teacher shouted: "this is super-fantastic!". i couldn't stop laughing...i was so embarassed...not going there again...

wonder what that will be . Hope its not kaftans and shapeless tops and dresses you just wrap round you. Or anything that looks like it is still on the hanger!

I know somone on this forum who would love it to be all the above. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back