Pompoos fashion TSV 24/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went up a size and it is a perfect fit.
** Note to self ** must find it, I put it away in April with the winter clothes.....

That Crown Print T shirt is just gorgeous. I feel it calling to me:mysmilie_844:

Harald is about one of the best things on QVC at the moment.

The pompoos fashion would appear to be of good quality, some are a little OTT like the guest himself....I find him very odd, very weird....

Don't normally like this range but these TSV dresses look good. Not going to buy though - have enough clothes!!

Gone for the black, and went up a size as suggested. I'll keep you posted, although it might be a little low at the front - I noticed JR was wearing a camisole although the model wasn't.

Bigger style knickers required

The tall dark haired model in the TSV red dress had a clearly VPL in the morning show.

Perhaps the stylist should have raided Ms Roberts's (SlimnLift) or Ms Hartley's (spanx) knicker drawers. :blush:

:wonder:

Just wondering is no one else concerned that the hip measurement was shown to be the same as the bust measurement, isn't the usual to have it a couple of inches larger? :confused:

:flower:

I have bought the £25 shift with gold tiger head on in camel and ecru, they fit perfectly, and are great for the price.

I wonder if HG is ailing because from his first appearance last year (?) he was quite lean and his face was more structured. Now he appears to be more weighty, and facially more plumper - also not nearly as exuberant as when he was first on air.

Why was Julia wearing 2 sizes too small for her? :yawn:

Probably as she kept saying that her hips were much smaller than her bust size! :thinking::yawn:
She may be slim but she's still all woman don't you know:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_490:

I have bought the £25 shift with gold tiger head on in camel and ecru, they fit perfectly, and are great for the price.

I wonder if HG is ailing because from his first appearance last year (?) he was quite lean and his face was more structured. Now he appears to be more weighty, and facially more plumper - also not nearly as exuberant as when he was first on air.

Hope not brissles, sending good vibes to Harald.

I watched Harald & JR at midnight. Him Indoors exclaimed when he saw Harald on the TSV launch "What the f**k! , Is he in fancy dress?".

Friend bought the red as she's to give birth in 2 and a half months time so this will still be worn once bump arrives...

JR gave no explanation why Harald could not appear in the 6 pm show, I do hope he hasn't been taken ill...or worse been reading some of the comments about him on a certain thread. Harald rocks!

Last edited:
Love Harald. He seems a very sweet guy & always polite & courteous to the models & presenters

I like Harald - and expected to like his dress.All ready to buy just before midnight and stayed up for it.I thought the dress was going to be the one DF was wearing in the hour before in Diamonds - so I was a bit disappointed with what we got!! Vaguely liked the black one - but think thats because I couldn't really see it very well - all the other colours that they showed on the models didn't seem to fit too well.I don't think it was the huge success that QVC thought it would be.

I did like the summer surprise with a camisole and cardigan but with P&P it added up to about £60,so I talked myself out of that one,easy pay or not!!!

I like Harald - and expected to like his dress.All ready to buy just before midnight and stayed up for it.I thought the dress was going to be the one DF was wearing in the hour before in Diamonds - so I was a bit disappointed with what we got!! Vaguely liked the black one - but think thats because I couldn't really see it very well - all the other colours that they showed on the models didn't seem to fit too well.I don't think it was the huge success that QVC thought it would be.

I did like the summer surprise with a camisole and cardigan but with P&P it added up to about £60,so I talked myself out of that one,easy pay or not!!!

i have this dress in the black it seems like the same dress i found it hugged my love handles very lovingly so for the first time in my life i bought a support vest and i get away with it.
he has a pink tunic which i bought to wear with leggings and i am a 16 top 18 hips this was a 3xl and showed the whole cake shop so b ack with the support vest lol. but i love his saucy sophisticated madame look suits me fine!

Latest posts

Back