Pompoos fashion TSV 24/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
There's a Pompoos fashion TSV on Wednesday 24th August for all you Harald fans.
Is it his first TSV or has he done one before ? :mysmilie_480:

Has anyone ever bought anything from his range?
If are you happy with the quality/design?
I have enjoyed watching him but have not seen anything prompting me to buy it

Someone managed to get some of his range in the outlet shop and said the quality was excellent.

yes Donna, I got one of his long sleeve black wrapover dresses and it's been one of my best purchases ever, really well cut and figure flattering and good quality fabric ...( or should that be 'fabrication' in Charlie Brook speak?)

i have this dress and i like it but would not pay the qvc price for it.also go up a size as his clothes are cut a bit small.
i do agree that the fabric is lovely and soft.

I've bought some black jersey trousers and also some black jeans . The quality is superb and the cut and styling excellent. I feel the higher price is justified and worth it !

I have the wrap dress, which I love and a wrap top which is gorgeous, fits beautifully and they are both superb quality and very figure-flattering.

Someone managed to get some of his range in the outlet shop and said the quality was excellent.

I picked up one of his Macs in the outlet shop - massive reduction on it, it's utterly beautiful quality - cut well and looks lovely on, considering all the issues I have with my body. For the price I paid, complete steal (£24 knocked down from £100). We love you Harald!

From your posts seems like Harold's range is liked.
Lets hope the quality hasn't been compromised because of having a TSV.

:sun:

....he just said to the "plus size" model wearing the red dress "you lvook like a big fat strawverry"....love him!!!!

I love Harald, although I notice he is being rather restrained tonight. hopefully as the day goes on he will become more exuberant. I have bought the TSV in black, first Harald purchase. Have also purchased a top of his from EBay for a third of the price than on QVC. :wink:

....he just said to the "plus size" model wearing the red dress "you lvook like a big fat strawverry"....love him!!!!

He loves that plus size model and when the hour started he said she was very glamorous and like Marilyn Monroe and beautiful. He called her a strawberry, don't think he called her a big fat strawberry! as he was trying to convey the shade of red of the dresss. JR said she didn't think calling her a strawberry was a compliment, totally missing the point. Not surprised he is subdued, it looked like a JR show from the start so much so that when I had the sound down my DD said she loves herself doesn't she, that came across even with the sound down.

He loves that plus size model and when the hour started he said she was very glamorous and like Marilyn Monroe and beautiful. He called her a strawberry, don't think he called her a big fat strawberry! as he was trying to convey the shade of red of the dresss. JR said she didn't think calling her a strawberry was a compliment, totally missing the point. Not surprised he is subdued, it looked like a JR show from the start so much so that when I had the sound down my DD said she loves herself doesn't she, that came across even with the sound down.

oh yes, I just watched the bit again...yeah he said "big strawberry"..it was very funny and he was very good natured and complementary about Grace, calling her gorgeous and sexy, he's a doll :)

i am tempted by the black dress but the sizing seems small. the 14 may be a tad too tight on top but the 16 will be too loose. i will prolly get the 14 to try...

definately go up a size as for some reason this dress clings a bit and imo the hip sizes seem a little unbalanced compared to the bust. i wear some super spanx type underwear from primark a must with his dress but lovely on and the fabric is nice!

Latest posts

Back