Pompoos Fashion TSV 13th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooooo it's very trashy! I like!! Might have to buy the black. I do hope Harald is coming over for the TSV though, he's pure entertainment.

I dont think it will sell to be honest, far too much gold foil on it for the British public's taste, no doubt Ok for some European countries. He should have stuck to just the gold crown, which would have been fine in Jubilee year ! I suppose pantomime groups may buy them up in Clearance.

What WERE the buyer's thinking ????

I dont think it will sell to be honest, far too much gold foil on it for the British public's taste, no doubt Ok for some European countries. He should have stuck to just the gold crown, which would have been fine in Jubilee year ! I suppose pantomime groups may buy them up in Clearance.

What WERE the buyer's thinking ????

Don't think they were but then that applies to so much of the fashion aired for us in the UK! :wink:

I also like Harald but this top is far too OTT for me.

For the price too, it's almost a joke! Like an after-thought, or a last minute alternative. Surely he would have been better doing a dress or a jacket as a TSV and having this as a one time only or something? Most odd....but very fitting I guess!! :wink:

Imo the tsv is just like Harald ... very OTT. I will not be watching Pompoos so my money is very safe.

Tsv being worn by Debbie Flint during Decleor hour 3pm, think she'll be on with it's launch.

Good grief - it's enough to frighten the horses! Actually, underneath the gold print is a nice top with flattering sleeves, well shaped v neck, good body length and i think some darts at the bust. Personally I would have preferred it plain or minimal decoration - still probably wouldn't have bought it though.

Just seen this thread and the TSV - woah - that would sure frighten my cockatiel!

I like Harold and some of his dresses look lovely but I have never bought any thing. I just cannot imagine to what ocassion I would wear this top, its just too much bling. I agree, what were the buyers thinking!!

I have a couple of his t- shirts - a white and a red one - which have some diamante on and they are very nice. Nicely fitted and lovely material but the TSV is too much OTT with the gold embellishment and looks tacky. Sorry Harald.

Latest posts

Back