Plus size models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Having watched model Clare appear in cargo pants from Denim & Co (that didn't favour her). I wondered if these plus size models have to retain their size in order to keep in work. I say this because Clare is not tall so her weight is exacerbated by her height, and surely must be tempted to lose weight for health reasons, but then would lose modelling jobs.

Having watched model Clare appear in cargo pants from Denim & Co (that didn't favour her). I wondered if these plus size models have to retain their size in order to keep in work. I say this because Clare is not tall so her weight is exacerbated by her height, and surely must be tempted to lose weight for health reasons, but then would lose modelling jobs.
Could be that since she is young and has plenty of work at QVC, she is pushing health issues to the side. In other words ignoring them.

I've often wondered this. But in the case of QVC, I'm sure the models could lose a bit in order to not get squeezed into the clothes so much.
Often, excluding the case of the unflattering cargo trousers, Claire is the only plus model (not XL but 2XL) who looks good in the clothes she models. The other 2XL model, Sophia, should be wearing 3XL. She is truly crammed into the clothes.

She does look good in them. And she has the personality to show them off, too, and she never looks uncomfortable as I would in some of those creations.

There was another model some years back on QVC, sorry forgot her name. She did the Model's Prefer shows as well, always very chatty on those shows.

I remember Mika's song Big Girl You Are Beautiful, and she was out front in the video dancing across London Bridge.

There was another model some years back on QVC, sorry forgot her name. She did the Model's Prefer shows as well, always very chatty on those shows.

I remember Mika's song Big Girl You Are Beautiful, and she was out front in the video dancing across London Bridge.
Was she called Stacey? Even though I don’t wear make up, I loved watching her shows

There were two plus models some years ago, Joy and Pamela and they always looked amazing in the clothes. Pamela was shorter in height but she always managed to carry off Q's debatable fashion.

CC

Latest posts

Back