please take their I pads away.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It has spread to Create and Craft too - Martyn is doing a show with Mel making jewellery and is asking for tweets. This will mess them up on C&C as they usually put e- mails into their cup of chance and draw one out to be the recipient of something made in the show - in this case a lovely bracelet Mel has made.

Idiots

"Idi-ote" that's how my AustrianMother would say Idiot. I said that to myself the other day watching Q and the Ipads, OutOfTheBlue. It's most satisfying and said with fervour. Id-i-ottte, ending with a 'tut' accompanied with a head-shake. See Mother, I was listening all those years ago ... unfortunately, 'I' was the idiote! lol

"Idi-ote" that's how my AustrianMother would say Idiot. I said that to myself the other day watching Q and the Ipads, OutOfTheBlue. It's most satisfying and said with fervour. Id-i-ottte, ending with a 'tut' accompanied with a head-shake. See Mother, I was listening all those years ago ... unfortunately, 'I' was the idiote! lol

Is that another confession Snarly lol

DebraJane - Some words just sound better InAnAccent! Like the Welsh for microwave, "Poppety Pinggg":mysmilie_50:

Last edited:
Wonder why they use the ipad and not the Prestigio tablet they sell - probably because it is dire!

I do adnit to being an Apple fanboy:heart:

It has spread to Create and Craft too - Martyn is doing a show with Mel making jewellery and is asking for tweets. This will mess them up on C&C as they usually put e- mails into their cup of chance and draw one out to be the recipient of something made in the show - in this case a lovely bracelet Mel has made.

he is doing my head in , twitter this .. twitter that.. the blokes clearly got no life outside of the internet . sad day when the so called presenters are more interested in there ****** twitter page

pipa has just spent the last 10 mins (might have been 40, i just switched on) sreeching at her ipad while various dresses were paraded and completely ignored. really weird to not even mention the items? just continuous screeching about twitter.

pipa has just spent the last 10 mins (might have been 40, i just switched on) sreeching at her ipad while various dresses were paraded and completely ignored. really weird to not even mention the items? just continuous screeching about twitter.

I know, it's idiotic....nobody's really selling anything & presumably nobody's buying very much either.....? Weird, just weird.....& boring, deadly boring! :dull: :taphead:

Pippa is not concentrating on anything other that twitter-admittedly the dresses are awful but she's paid to sell not screech and yell about tweets!!

Pippa's getting right on my pip!

just awful - i've turned it down and down so the volume is minimal and it still comes a cross as screech. and 90% of the tweets she's reading out are telling her how this (hers) is the best show ever. imagine that. does she fancy herself as a stand up comic or something? never seen anything like it. truly appaling.

Pippa can even out screech AY, I have never really liked her for that reason.
I would rather watch julia or Jilly any day.

well i have seen another side to Pippa tonight.. i guess if the clobbers not selling she is clearly not used to having to kill time so to speak... hence why they didnt reign her in from the floor over the silliness & the ever increasing amount of twitter . it will kiill the whole of tv shopping imo .. boring beond belief

I know, it's idiotic....nobody's really selling anything & presumably nobody's buying very much either.....? Weird, just weird.....& boring, deadly boring! :dull: :taphead:

Couldn't agree more, I thought exactly the same & switched over. Just a load of boooorrrrriiing mumbling & fill ins and practically begging for tweets.

the thing that stunned me the most was that the products were just incidental. she just completely ignored them!

OK, another reason to take away their iPads.

During the Yankee launch last night an iPad wearing a presenter came on (think it might have been Craig, but these gadgets all look the same...) and made a big fuss of wanting a kit that was on, it was going limited stock, and the usual spiel of not having had time to order before they came on air.

Craig got the guest presenter Rosa to do his job while he fannied about on the blasted iPad ordering - then started waving the iPad about to PROVE he'd ordered. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Stop this stupidity. It's ridiculous.

OK, another reason to take away their iPads.

During the Yankee launch last night an iPad wearing a presenter came on (think it might have been Craig, but these gadgets all look the same...) and made a big fuss of wanting a kit that was on, it was going limited stock, and the usual spiel of not having had time to order before they came on air.

Craig got the guest presenter Rosa to do his job while he fannied about on the blasted iPad ordering - then started waving the iPad about to PROVE he'd ordered. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Stop this stupidity. It's ridiculous.

i cant tell you how annoyed i was when i saw it on the morning repeat it was sooooo desperate. if qvc think it makes me want to "rush to the table" trust me on this is does not the opposite in fact. this hard sell tactic one of many being used is really irritating. stop it now qvc its akin to begging.

Latest posts

Back