please qvc.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
......no more american fashion

.......cheaper/combined postage rates

........pack JF,with all her fags, to her lovely villa in florida, where she take a long holiday

.......jan would be a good place to start with "starter kits" - want to change my skincare but wouldn't know where to start - help me out,with cleansers,toners and moisturisers packs from each range

........I may want to even start making cards - tell me where to start

.........give us more info on TSV's before they come on air

.........shoot DB,like he does his animals

.......give us a wider range of products,and a more varied tv schedule

.......don't put things on AD,if you can't fulfill them

.........let viewers know what the 30 MBG REALLY means

.........have proper sales

.........don't use bargain hunter/easter,winter,christmas,love surprises,to flog really old stock

........reduce clearance right down.its shameful to have years old stuff.

rainbowdottie;407057 ........I may want to even start making cards - tell me where to start QUOTE said:
My sentiments exactly, to all of it! In fact, was thinking just this earlier this morning about card making!!

Please QVC

Ditto dump all the so called "fashion" from America. If they are going to have fashion have some wearable stuff.

Yes please - combined postage rates like other shopping channels

THere are also several presenters they could get rid of - GLen being one of them.

Totally agree about so called sale items, a couple of quid off does not make it a bargain.

I think more things should be on easy pay all the time not just when the item is on air.

Yes !

rainbowdottie;407057 ........I may want to even start making cards - tell me where to start QUOTE said:
My sentiments exactly, to all of it! In fact, was thinking just this earlier this morning about card making!!

Great point,the card making shows are to advanced for me,Dawn Bibby just seems to sift through loads of finished cards you could end up with,but with all the extra embelishments etc i'm sure it would end up costing a fortune to make the card.Maybe more packs that have everything from start to finish for us amateurs who want to have a go.

Have any of you who want to start card making looked at Create & Craft on Ideal World? Dawn was the one on QVC who inspired me to start a couple of years back, but I much prefer the programmes on C&C.

Also please don't assume we are all loaded and can spend £300 on a handbag at the drop of a hat.

Tell JR that she works on SHOPPING TELLY not in Bloomingdales or Harrods and that we are not the little people she feels she has to talk down to all the time!

Latest posts

Back