Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cibmoir

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed Pippa has been wearing a big maybe 5 row silver/white gold diamond/diamonique ring lately. It looks quite like the big one that Tova wears. Do you think it is her's or something we might get??
Thanks
Carol

I saw that yesterday on her too - I know some people don't like the stuff that she wears but I really do - I love those big rings etc.

It wasn't any of those as it was quite long, just had a look on qvc and couldn't spot it.

I'm sure she said it was a Digby Bijou (??) ring but that it was now out of stock as she'd been wearing it for a while and people had rung in and asked what it was.

Hmmm it could be this one: -

www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335347/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

Thanks Toril! If it was this one, it looked much better on!

Yes, I'm sure it was that one, although it now seems to be in stock so I'm beginning to doubt my sanity.

Edit: I've just watched the Philosophy Green apple scrub video, because I remember seeing Pipa's hand in close up yesterday and she presented the Philosophy slot, and I'm sure that is the ring in the link.

Last edited:
Pipa has mentioned that it is a Digby Bijoux ring she is seen wearing a lot.

Thanks so much I think that is it!! You are such good detectives. Move over Miss Marple!!
Thanks
Carol

I saw this ring as well & thought WOW! Not keen on the price for just fashion jewellery!

Hmmm it could be this one: -

www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335347/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

Thanks Toril! If it was this one, it looked much better on!

Yep this is the one she has. I bought the same one when Claudia first showed it on air. I have to warn you though, its Huge so go at least one size up and it weighs a tonne. Sometimes I take it off and use it as a paperweight on my desk.

Its not silver nor diamonique, so it isnt over sparkly but I love it !

Latest posts

Back