Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my grey ring arrived this morning and I love it but......it's too big for me. I've lost a bit of weight recently and it's obviously affected my fingers (bum is still the size of a small house but my fingers are slimmer - typical!)

Think it will have to go back :sad:

That's a real shame but cheers on the loss.

I realized the other week my weight loss had caused my rings to be loose and some wasn't wearing now ok.
At the midnight launch I was frantic trying to find the QVC ring sizer to check which to go for.
I had thought a ring for the middle finger then changed my mind as with futher loss I wouldn't have a finger large enough.

By any chance will your ring do for a larger finger ?

:flower:

Unfortunately, I ordered it for one of my larger fingers! It's even too big for my thumb! Good news and all that but disappointed that it will need to go back. I might give them a call first to see if a smaller size has become available

Unfortunately, I ordered it for one of my larger fingers! It's even too big for my thumb! Good news and all that but disappointed that it will need to go back. I might give them a call first to see if a smaller size has become available

There were a lot in stock the other day when I looked, hope you let lucky.

My green one has just arrived and I'm really delighted with it. It's a great colour and I love the size and weight. A fab TSV. :rock:

My grey ring has just arrived and is loose falling off. :sad:
Snugly fitting on middle finger.
Thinking to keep trying it till after the new year as with more weight loss maybe ok on middle finger then.

I am so happy with my purple ring...came this morning and it is gorgeous!!! I can't believe the price of it...usually when things arrive I find they look much smaller but not with this.

I have a couple LOLA ROSE rings (I got them in sales) but it is amazing how much they cost compared to this...definately think this is my favourite ring yet.

My grey ring has just arrived and is loose falling off. :sad:
Snugly fitting on middle finger.
Thinking to keep trying it till after the new year as with more weight loss maybe ok on middle finger then.

Bags what about going to a jeweller and getting one of those little bands fitted to it that make it a size smaller? I had it done to one of my QVC rings and it only cost 4 quid - made my ring safe to wear again :nod:

Purple bracelet arrived this morning in a 'huge' velvet pouch. I think the pouch is worth as much as the bracelet. It's a lovely match in colour and is very cooling to wear. Will be a great asset in the hot weather to cool the pulse point.

Bags what about going to a jeweller and getting one of those little bands fitted to it that make it a size smaller? I had it done to one of my QVC rings and it only cost 4 quid - made my ring safe to wear again :nod:

Thanks great idea may well need a few.

Jabbas green ring arrived Tuesday and I :heart: it .

On Wednesday,however, the postie delivered straight into DHs hands :fume: my grey ring and grey necklace and earring set and I was STUNNED at how much I :heart::heart: the grey colour ,in fact if pushed I would say that I surprisingly prefer it to the green one !!

Received my green ring earlier this week - don't love it. Controversial opinion it seems, which is unusual for me :) but I thought it just looked like a big green blob on my finger so it's going back. I'm sure I'll find something else to tempt me sooner or later.

I have just took the plunge and ordered the grey ring, I've been admiring it for weeks then saw it on someone on qvc the other day, I've given up with costume large rings as the last 2 I had fell apart, do you all still love your rings?

I have just took the plunge and ordered the grey ring, I've been admiring it for weeks then saw it on someone on qvc the other day, I've given up with costume large rings as the last 2 I had fell apart, do you all still love your rings?

i have the grey and count it as one of my best purchases....wear it regularly :)

One of my best purchases too angiebabe. You'll love it!

Jabbas green ring arrived Tuesday and I :heart: it .

On Wednesday,however, the postie delivered straight into DHs hands :fume: my grey ring and grey necklace and earring set and I was STUNNED at how much I :heart::heart: the grey colour ,in fact if pushed I would say that I surprisingly prefer it to the green one !!

Isn't it gorgeous!! I am wearing mine now and want, want, want a red one too. There are also some lovely black onyx ones (with oval or round stones) that I know I would get tons of wear out of. Very, very tempted BUT I will wait until February I think. I have only bought one thing this month (earrings for 12\13 pounds) and want to receive them before ordering anything else. That is my new rule. One thing at a time, order and arrive, order and arrive.

Latest posts

Back