Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you are being harsh LH
My hubby bought me the blue one with the bracelet for Christmas...and he liked it too:cheeky:
I am off to sulk.....!

I F.A.R.T.E.D. the ring! I can't believe I havn't bought one! * pinches self*
I looked at all my rings and weighed up how often I would wear it when I have so many - and bought a pair of earrings while I was out instead, because I was feeling depraved, or deprived or whatever.....

I was very tempted by the necklace and matching earrings set, but f.a.r.t.e.d. on it too :clapping:.

I think you are being harsh LH
My hubby bought me the blue one with the bracelet for Christmas...and he liked it too:cheeky:
I am off to sulk.....!

Good. Whilst you are sulking don't buy anything else Queenie. I am very cranky today as I have a cold and am feeling grotty so I am taking it out on you.:sad:

Have bought purple ring and necklace set and also the red. Thought the bracelet was carp though as the others are all faceted and the bracelet isn't but they are presenting it as a matching set - why? Why didn't they have the bracelet faceted though? I think most people have realised as the bracelet's still in stock and all the necklace sets are advanced orders only!

I decided to pass on the TSV ring, the last one i bought very similar just "span" on my finger so found its way home. Did anyone else hear Kathy Tayler give ST.com a mention around 11am this morning? she said there was lots of great comments re the TSV ring on here!

I did not go for the earrings and pendant set but I did buy the ring in
the purple, red and grey. I know..., shocking!
Oh well I havent bought anything from QVC in ages so I thought I would treat myself.
I do wear these big rings to work anyway as I am not really a shy flower!
My hands are one of my few attractive features so I have to make the most of it!
My current favourites are a huge malachite and a mookaite ring but these quartzite/agate beauties will soon be worn.
I love colour and these fit the bill. They cheer up any otherwise neutral winter outfit.

I went for the grey option - as a contrast to the Nails Inc Autumn/Winter colours that I'm loving!

Was contemplating getting the green too.....!!!!

I went for the purple option. Keep telling myself my purchases are for Xmas.

Wanted a purple ring, reasonable price and in silver to go with amethyst jewellery and this is perfect. Have the black 50ct facetted ring and hope TSV looks as good.

Good. Whilst you are sulking don't buy anything else Queenie. I am very cranky today as I have a cold and am feeling grotty so I am taking it out on you.:sad:

oooh LH
you would be grumpy if you had my slipped disc,now get some paracetamol down you and stop being harsh!!!!!!:tongue2:

I have the red ring on cheque hold and really tempted to put name down for advance orders on the red set too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went for grey but the purple was nice too. I rather liked the green but the red would be great for Christmas. Blue was pretty versatile too......

Oh dear....:sad:

I went for Purple but it was close between it and blue. Great price..I have the black version and it is fab.

Great value too..especially when you compare to Lola Rose.

Hi everyone, so glad we are all back together again :) I bought the green ring at midnight, looking forward to receiving it. I usually go for silver & diamonique so this will be something a bit different for me so looking forward to receiving it.

I AM SO WEAK WILLED!!

I ordered the grey on waitlist - knew i would not make it through the day without more sparkles!!

Glad we are back - missed you all.:hi:

Went for the grey and naughtily also got the purple - can't resist a bargain and SO much cheaper than similar Lola Rose - well that's my excuse!:giggle:

I went for the green option six minutes past midnight, dithered all day about buying the green pendant set, but glad I didn't weaken as Honora on the horizon.

Latest posts

Back