Pippa's marriage over

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speaking from personal experience, I'd say that wearing some kind of ring on that finger keeps the finger from being obviously naked, and stops people you run into from instantly noticing. Sometimes you don't want a big discussion about a deeply painful experience in the middle of the Tesco vegetable section, you know?

Well done for keeping going, Pipa, or at least keeping the surface layer in good shape. It's so much harder than it looks.

im always surprised at the extent to which women notice whats on another womans wedding ring finger.

why do you do that?

Because it's had its own thread! That's the only reason I looked. I'm more inclined to notice whether a man is wearing one or not :p mind you, hubby doesn't wear one and I don't wear mine all the time so that's nothing to go by :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Because it's had its own thread! That's the only reason I looked. I'm more inclined to notice whether a man is wearing one or not :p mind you, hubby doesn't wear one and I don't wear mine all the time so that's nothing to go by :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)
Hear hear. I never noticed Pippa hadn't her wedding ring on until i seen this
thread a while back :angel:

im always surprised at the extent to which women notice whats on another womans wedding ring finger.

why do you do that?
I hate all this gossiping and supposition etc, so don't ever comment on that. But I will say that it's not surprising that people, not just women, would notice a different or absent ring given the number of time's hers is shown in extreme close up on our tv screens.

I notice women's rings 'cause I like jewellery and to see which order they wear their wedding and engagement rings. I notice the man's finger/ring only if he's dishy. And if he's wearing jeans and cowboy boots, my LowBloodPressure rockets. Yeah, like that ever happens DownPembrokeshireWay! :sigh:

Latest posts

Back