Pipa's Hair...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
today it looks platinum grey,pale yellow and brown black...do you think it's meant to be that way or has it gone a bit dodgy??!!!

I think one of these days I'll switch on and she'll be bald or wearing a "Paves piece" cos surely you cant keep abusing your hair in that way and it not rebel in the end!:cheeky:

I haven't seen her today but I do like her cut & funky colours. I often wonder how people like Madonna etc who like Pippa are constantly colouring their hair cope. I know with my own, I need loads of treatments to stop it looking like as dry as a bone. :happy:

today it looks platinum grey,pale yellow and brown black...do you think it's meant to be that way or has it gone a bit dodgy??!!!

She's got Philip Kingsley's new side kick to use the TSV on it. That Elasticizer he created for Audrey Hepburn has turned the colour all weird. Pity Pippa didn't look at what it's done to Phil's own colour before she let him near her. :emo:

I remember reading a bit in the tabloids about Madonna (probably under the headline Papa Don't Bleach?!!) that her hair was falling out because it was so over-processed. Possibly short of a story that day.

The cut suits her face shape and she can carry it off as she is nice and slim.I don't like the yellow/black underneath bit.

Never mind the hair what about her ears. She was doing the Tacori hour showing earrings, her ears went bright pink and she had to explain that this was not due to the quality of the products but because she does not wear earrings :blush: It would of put me off buying.

My hairdressed told me that you can get away with colouring your hair more if you have short hair - no idea if its true, but I colour my hair every 5 - 6 weeks, have done for 20 years, and have had no issues.
I like Pipa's hair

Never mind the hair what about her ears. She was doing the Tacori hour showing earrings, her ears went bright pink and she had to explain that this was not due to the quality of the products but because she does not wear earrings :blush: It would of put me off buying.
Well I wouldn't want to draw any additional attention to those huge lugs either...:thinking:

I always love Pippa's hair whatever colour(s) she goes for, no matter what so much colouring does for the condition.She has the perfect face for this 'elfin' cut.I think she is one if not the most attractive presenter.

Pipa's hairstyle suits her but not keen on the current combination of colours particularly with the orange face. She is attractive in an unconventional way because if you analyse her features i.e. big nose, huge ears and huge slightly starey eyes all put together with a tiny pointy face it really shouldn't work, but in her case it does.

I'd love to be able to get away with Pipa's haircut but sadly I do not have the elfin features to carry it off. I really don't think the skunk look does anything for her though (or anyone else really).
Does anyone remember her having black hair a couple of years ago? She'd grown it a bit and I thought she looked great then.

She's got Philip Kingsley's new side kick to use the TSV on it. That Elasticizer he created for Audrey Hepburn has turned the colour all weird. Pity Pippa didn't look at what it's done to Phil's own colour before she let him near her. :emo:

What has happened to the previous man?

As a fan of the platinum bleach bottle myself,I like Pipa's hair.

I was however waiting eagerly some weeks back that she was going back to red.

I caught her on the ken paves hour earlier and she had a short dark wig on,and she looked fab.She looked awful when she took it off,to show her real hair.

Latest posts

Back