Pipa looking ever so slightly orange!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK. When you change your hair colour you should change your makeup accordingly. I think Pipa has had the dark hair so long all her makeup is to suit that tone. Now she is blond again, sorry its not a good look for her. The normal makeup colours she wears are just too harsh. She seems to be favouring the dark smokey eye look alot and it just is too aging lady of the night look for the season and hair colour too.

she said she wasnt wearing foundation, just using the Cargo Bronzer that was on earlier

Pipa's definately been on holiday, she kept banging on about it this morning, I think she said it was, oh um, let me see, thats right Egypt lol - she must have mentioned it quite a few times; as well as the fact that her son wants them to go next year to canada, so he can go back to the "everything shop" which according to Pipa is a bit like Walmart (that'll be ASDA to us then lol) but apparently Pipa cannot make up her mind, as she or her husband would love to go on a working holiday (yes it was working, as i thought who would want to go on a walking holiday in...) Uganda!!! Any way that was what the lady with the traffic light hair was saying; i say traffic lights, as she does change her hair colour more times than a traffic light boom boom lol Any way i felt she was crowing slightly, name dropping all her holidays in the last few years; its going to be costa wiltshire, again for me this year lol :flower:

Pippa's tango top half look (see thread Qvc's Presenters Faux Tan Thread) can't still be from Egypt, as she was away aprox 2nd or 3rd week in May.

:flower:

Pipa's definately been on holiday, she kept banging on about it this morning, I think she said it was, oh um, let me see, thats right Egypt lol - she must have mentioned it quite a few times; as well as the fact that her son wants them to go next year to canada, so he can go back to the "everything shop" which according to Pipa is a bit like Walmart (that'll be ASDA to us then lol) but apparently Pipa cannot make up her mind, as she or her husband would love to go on a working holiday (yes it was working, as i thought who would want to go on a walking holiday in...) Uganda!!! Any way that was what the lady with the traffic light hair was saying; i say traffic lights, as she does change her hair colour more times than a traffic light boom boom lol Any way i felt she was crowing slightly, name dropping all her holidays in the last few years; its going to be costa wiltshire, again for me this year lol :flower:

:clapping: your post really made me laugh :giggle:
"costa wiltshire" also known as mums :giggle: it is for me this year too!!

Pippa's tango top half look (see thread Qvc's Presenters Faux Tan Thread) can't still be from Egypt, as she was away aprox 2nd or 3rd week in May.

:flower:

her tan looks too sheeny shiny to be real, it looks like shes smotherd herself with numerous layers of different highlighting products

pipa said when she had just come back from Egypt that her tan was false so I don't think she baked herself at all...just used fake tan.

Latest posts

Back