Pipa looking ever so slightly orange!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It probably isn't anything to do with the lights or make up Portia. Pipa is very skinny and generally skinny minnies just don't age well. :pPC:

Last edited:
Pipa's fake tan is coming up in the beauty workshop hour now (8pm Sunday). It's called Monne and it's something like £46 for two. I think I will give it a miss and stay pale and interesting!

I was thinking that when she said "so when I change colour overnight, this is what I use.....". Yep - bet Monne are just loving her as their sales plummet overnight.......:14:

I was thinking that when she said "so when I change colour overnight, this is what I use.....". Yep - bet Monne are just loving her as their sales plummet overnight.......:14:

Yes I didn't think it was really a selling point but I do think she looks better today than she did the other day but she has had her make-up done for her.

Was thinking the same thing Aragorn, probably killed their sales stone dead in one fell swoop & the products weren't even on air! :giggle:

Pipa's fake tan is coming up in the beauty workshop hour now (8pm Sunday). It's called Monne and it's something like £46 for two. I think I will give it a miss and stay pale and interesting!

I was thinking about trying the Monne tan but think I better give it a miss, dont want to be too dark

Yes I didn't think it was really a selling point but I do think she looks better today than she did the other day but she has had her make-up done for her.

She's definitely been 'toned down' a pantone or two. To be fair it's probably the first time I've ever looked at Pipa and thought 'crikey, that's a bit scary'. She's normally fairly presentable I always think?

LOL I bet she's been frantically scrubbing away with the loofah all day. :D :pPC:

Goodness me, Pipa is on air right now and she is looking so very orange!!! :eek:

I'm sure she's a very nice lady but I don't like Pipa's usual look either I'm afraid.
I'd love to see her soften her face a bit with a longer, fuller hairstyle, just for a change maybe. It's all a bit hard looking imho:flower:

I'm not so keen on her make up of late. It's too harsh and the blusher is too 'Aunt Sally', IYKWIM. She usually looks stunning.

Latest posts

Back