Pipa looking ever so slightly orange!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Actually it's not 'ever so slightly' at all......she is well & truly Tango'ed! :down:
Haven't seen for a while, how long has she been that colour?

Funny, I just logged on to ask the same question. All she needs are 2 long straw plaits and she would look like Dolly Daydream.:blush:

I also wanted to say that the Carole hochman stuff looks rubbish (sorry to be so blunt), thin cotton trousers with no shape, skimpy wrap-over on the tie robes etc. Much cheaper on Chelmsford market, or for real good quality nightwear go to Mark's.

Linda

Pippa presenting Heavenly Sleepwear

Hi Kitten With Claws, I am glad that I was not the only one that had a bit of a shock tonight when I switched on to QVC and saw Pippa.

She looks like a lobster, and I dont think her hair colour is doing her any favours neither. Perhaps its just us "Catty" people that think like that!!

She's now in the Birkies hour and she looks like a rainbow - pinkish top, purple cardi, orange birkies, taupe nails and her rag-doll face. Perhaps I just need to turn down the colour contrast on my telly ?

Good God

I turned on about 10 minutes ago and got a fright...She looks so orange..there must be a TSV coming up soon with a new blusher cos it looks like she went overboard with her blusher! Is it my imagination, or is she looking very thin>>

I came on to see if anyone else had noticed, too! If she hadn't been sitting next to a guest, I'd have blamed my telly :)

Maybe she is in HD!!!

Only joking: Kitten you are right, it's the OTT blusher that makes her look gaunt..I know she said she was just back from Egypt with the family but I have never noticed her getting that much of a tan before!!!

Anyway, will go to bed...hope I don't have nightmares about a tanning gun stalking me AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!:confused2:

Hi Kitten With Claws, I am glad that I was not the only one that had a bit of a shock tonight when I switched on to QVC and saw Pippa.

She looks like a lobster, and I dont think her hair colour is doing her any favours neither. Perhaps its just us "Catty" people that think like that!!

Hi felinegirl, welcome to the forum! :hi:

No, definitely not the only one to get a fright - I visibly jumped when I saw her, it was such a shock & I just wasn't expecting it! lol
I'm not one for tanning myself but that is way overdoing it, real or fake, that is so OTT it just looks weird!

She's now in the Birkies hour and she looks like a rainbow - pinkish top, purple cardi, orange birkies, taupe nails and her rag-doll face. Perhaps I just need to turn down the colour contrast on my telly ?

I just turned over and I thought oh wow, something wrong with my telly. Do love her Lola Rose necklace though.

I switched over and thought WTH happened to you?

The blond hair does not help either. Funny I had to keep watching for a while and noticed her arms and hands did not look as red. The thick black eyeliner and blobs of blush did not help the look at all. Wondered if she had got a night work hanging round Leicester Square?:cash:

Not a good look! I can't take my eyes off her hairline where the blonde hair and the make up meet... a very odd look. :54:

I think she must have just gone blonde again as Simon Wilson commented on her blonde hair in the 6 pm hour.

I thought there was something wrong with my tv. I thought she looked awful she just needed a couple of nuts and bolts in the side of her head to complete the look.

I thought she looked too orange as well.

On the flip side, Claudia's face looked very odd on the BBrown show last night - too white/pale against her very brown body! I don't like tanning my face but if my body went that colour (which it doesn't), I'd have put some bronzer on! other than that she looked very nice/glamourous though.

Latest posts

Back