Pipa and Frank Usher lady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Bauble

Guest Shopper
Ive just watched the FU hour that I recorded to see what was on offer and Pipa was on with June. They are clearly good friends and the hour was fun cos they just chatted away naturally, no hard sell at all. They are very alike- two peas in a pod. If only all shows were like this....

I remember watching this June just prior to Christmas when I was ill, and it was lovely, she has a really soothing voice and seems a really really nice LADY, and there are far too few proper ladies on qvc. June is most definitley a lady and lovely with it, wish I had seen this show.

Was June a model? she is beautiful and elegant.

I dont know, I didnt catch her surname. Pipa did say they had done radio together at one stage. She is certainly very poised and as you say, elegant. I see her as a lady who lunches and takes tea!

She situs up so straight. Great posture, she seems a lot of fun. I like it when presenter really likes the guest and you can see their geunine affection for each other. I wish I had watched that show. Frank Usher shows not on very often.

I always think she looks like Margaret Thatcher, I think it's the hair.

I have a FU dress I bought in the 70s. Full length black evening dress which I loved wearing and wore a lot in those days. Still have it hanging in the spare bedroom wardrobe and it's so classic it would still be absolutely fine at a dressy do today. Sadly I think it's unlikely I shall ever be a size 10/12 again, but it's so lovely I just can't bear to let it go. Maybe I can be buried in it!

Thanks Mim - Yes, it's very similar to the Nour one, which I have, but I have a pair of Nour earrings that I think will suit this one better - that's my excuse anyway!

I have a FU dress I bought in the 70s. Full length black evening dress which I loved wearing and wore a lot in those days. Still have it hanging in the spare bedroom wardrobe and it's so classic it would still be absolutely fine at a dressy do today. Sadly I think it's unlikely I shall ever be a size 10/12 again, but it's so lovely I just can't bear to let it go. Maybe I can be buried in it!

That really made me laugh - do you know something the rest of us don't Scout, that you reach goal weight automatically when you pass over!

Sod's law that I'll look my best the day I die lol

That really made me laugh - do you know something the rest of us don't Scout, that you reach goal weight automatically when you pass over!

Guess I'm just imagining myself as really old and shrivelled when I peg out - not sure if that qualifies me as an optimist or not!

Sadly I think it's unlikely I shall ever be a size 10/12 again, but it's so lovely I just can't bear to let it go. Maybe I can be buried in it!

Aha, so not just me then. I still have my Karen Millen bottle green velvet trousers in a size 8 that I think I wore once. Could sell em but I just KNOW that one day (over the rainbow) they will fit me again. Dreeeeeeeam onnnnnnnn l

Edited to say, of course when I die my waist will automatically shrink to 25". My bum fits it's just the swimming ring around my middle that's the problem :mysmilie_512:

Last edited:
June has a slight hint of Margaret Thatcher about her. I'm sure she's a nice lady though. She looks like the Burberry scarf type, and a nice brooch.

Latest posts

Back