Pillow fetish?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Every time I've turned QVC on this morning the Northern Nights guest has been standing there stroking that **** pillow like it's about to give birth. Is it only me that finds this to be extraordinarily irritating?

It drives me mental too :TANTRUM: and the constant squishing their hands into the featherbeds. Scary NN Suzy looks positively obscene doing it especially when she's eyeing up Anthony. :11: :pPC:

It drives me mental too :TANTRUM: and the constant squishing their hands into the featherbeds. Scary NN Suzy looks positively obscene doing it especially when she's eyeing up Anthony. :11: :pPC:

I have always thought that, If you plan to diet for the new year, tape her on
with Anthony and watch before dinner, guaranteed to put anyone off eating
for a week.

yes its clear that Snoozy Madams fancies the arse of Anthony. I doubt whether its reciprocated though, unless he likes her "pillows" which seem to get bigger every week.

no I'm with you, it annoys the hell out of me too! pathetic! grhhhhhh

I am so glad that it isn't just me who finds all this irritating. All that rubbing, stroking and squashing of pillows, featherbeds etc! I hope that someone at QVC reads this thread and puts a stop to it. It looks ridiculous! Some of the models also overdo the stroking of coats and tops but it certainly gets on my nerves more when the subject is a pillow. :2:

I am so glad that it isn't just me who finds all this irritating. All that rubbing, stroking and squashing of pillows, featherbeds etc! I hope that someone at QVC reads this thread and puts a stop to it. It looks ridiculous! Some of the models also overdo the stroking of coats and tops but it certainly gets on my nerves more when the subject is a pillow. :2:

The reason - apparently - is that in retail psychology getting a prospective purchaser to pick up or touch an item is more than half way to getting them to actually buy it. Because we cant touch the things we see on telly, the presenters mimic this behaviour by doing it for us.

all that stroking of them pillows has alerted me to tha obvious fact that the pillows are several inches smaller than thier own brand pillow cases. whats that about.

The reason - apparently - is that in retail psychology getting a prospective purchaser to pick up or touch an item is more than half way to getting them to actually buy it. Because we cant touch the things we see on telly, the presenters mimic this behaviour by doing it for us.

Oh well, I must be an awkward so and so because it doesn't work on me! :23:

Latest posts

Back