Pilates/Weight Training

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
try moving the pilates machine. good muscle work out. i'm 6'3 and built like a brick sh*t house and struggled to lift it.

beware.

moynah, i dont mean the exercises, i mean lifting the actual machine!

they reckon its portable but unless you have a room to put it in permanently i think its a no-no

god, marjorine burgerbar is a supercilious cow aint she?

Well I am only 5' 2" and the same as Marjolean and I mangage to move mine got easily from my hall to my living room.
Now the total trainer 2000 was a differnt matter not only did I struggle with it. It also hit my on the head when using it, needless to say it was then sent to the tip after that.

I'm just under 5' & I've not had any trouble shifting it.

But, it is a pain not having a room that it could stay assembled permanently in, so I didn't have to move it about before/after every use!

I've moved mine before so I could watch the video whilst working out. Admittedly I didn't move it with one hand but I didn't thnik it was that difficult. I leave it up permanently now.

I leave mine up permanently as I knew if I had to keep getting it out and putting it away every time I wouldn't bother. My machine fits snugly under the stairs in our open plan dining room so it's accessible but out of the way.

wow girls, i feel totally emasculated now. im obvioulsy a weakling compared with all you amazonian fitness fanatics.

try moving the pilates machine. good muscle work out. i'm 6'3 and built like a brick sh*t house and struggled to lift it.

beware.

The machine is ridiculously difficult to move around (the wheels are rather oddly in the middle of the bar so it if you are trying to wheel it around you have to do it with the machine held vertically which is both slow, burdensome and almost impossible...I noticed on the presentation Marjoleen just dragged the machine which was great as it was on a studio floor, most people would be worried about scratching their floors by doing this)

Anyway, I bought a sack trolley a while ago precisely for this reason...I have found it to be an absolute dream moving it around now and recommend it to everyone!

I would so love one of these. Went to see one that was for sale at a good price but unfortunately I don't have the room. It is a large piece of kit and think it would be best in a dedicated room. Boohoo!

Latest posts

Back