Pig of the Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

......the blessed Karcher :dull:

It appears that virtually everything Ideal World sells is a Pick Of The Year. Today's schedule, for example:

12:00 AM Dormeo Pick of the Year
01:00 AM Snore Wizard Pick of the Year
02:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
04:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
05:00 AM Dormeo Pick of the Year
06:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
08:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
09:00 AM Tefal Pick of the Year
10:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
11:00 AM Tefal Pick of the Year
12:00 PM Cricut Cartridge Pick of the Year
01:00 PM Hunkydory Pick Of The Year
03:00 PM Cricut Pick of the Year
04:00 PM Pick of The Year Craft Selection
05:00 PM Bamix Pick of the Year
06:00 PM Protocol Pick of the Year
07:00 PM Bamix Pick of the Year
08:00 PM Tefal Pick of the Year
09:00 PM Polti Pick of the Day
10:00 PM Protocol Pick of the Year
11:00 PM Polti Pick of the Day

Wondering why Greased Lightning isn't on the list? Because it's a Blockbuster. :)

Has Ideal World fallen out with the scar face woman who lives in a windmill?

It appears that virtually everything Ideal World sells is a Pick Of The Year. Today's schedule, for example:

12:00 AM Dormeo Pick of the Year
01:00 AM Snore Wizard Pick of the Year
02:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
04:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
05:00 AM Dormeo Pick of the Year
06:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
08:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
09:00 AM Tefal Pick of the Year
10:00 AM Bamix Pick of the Year
11:00 AM Tefal Pick of the Year
12:00 PM Cricut Cartridge Pick of the Year
01:00 PM Hunkydory Pick Of The Year
03:00 PM Cricut Pick of the Year
04:00 PM Pick of The Year Craft Selection
05:00 PM Bamix Pick of the Year
06:00 PM Protocol Pick of the Year
07:00 PM Bamix Pick of the Year
08:00 PM Tefal Pick of the Year
09:00 PM Polti Pick of the Day
10:00 PM Protocol Pick of the Year
11:00 PM Polti Pick of the Day

Wondering why Greased Lightning isn't on the list? Because it's a Blockbuster. :)

I was gonna say, it's just the same old, same old...but I suppose if it is pick of the year, then it's going to be stuff they've done all year, and the year before, and the year before that!
Think at least they could have condensed "pick of the year" into a two hour slot but I guess then what would they fill the remaining hours with? Greased lightning and Moira C !

I don't know why they didn't do a twelve days of xmas presentation featuring the 12 products that they sell. Dunno what I'd do with 5 gold scarflaces, and a karcher in a pear tree!

Think at least they could have condensed "pick of the year" into a two hour slot but I guess then what would they fill the remaining hours with? Greased lightning and Moira C !

I think it's against the law, or Ideal World policy :nod:, to flog more than one item an hour.

They have had that idiot Mike Saint on today selling Bamix.

The guy does not have a clue, he was pretending that he had micro waved a banana for a calorie free desert. He then had to correct himself and say it only had a small amount of calories.

A totally messy unprofessional presentation.
Said that the Bamix does not make a noise!!!!

I was gonna say, it's just the same old, same old...but I suppose if it is pick of the year, then it's going to be stuff they've done all year, and the year before, and the year before that!

Or a greased Moira C :puke:

Is it just me or lets face it ideal world is a bit ****? Unless i would like to wash myself with a karcher pressure washer fry my hands in a tefal actifry make my face look like the sun after its applied fake tan by covering my face in Jerome alexander and then dress myself from head to toe in scaflaces to hide my shame then last but not least use my bamex to mix paint what else do they sell? I hope i dont sound ever so slightly cynical :p

No, they're saving her for 3pm Christmas Day. Must be the alternative to the Queen's Speach! :giggle:

Let's hope she uses the opportunity to explain why her goods, as ordered on 2nd Dec, havn't yet been received or an email sent to explain and update on the situation. (Even allowing for the weather conditions I should have heard something by now).

Latest posts

Back