Philosophy TSV Auto-Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have received all three of my AD's, the next one is indeed the end of May - I have not had any communication from customer services telling me it has been cancelled.

I have received 2 kits on auto delivery and thought there would be a third but called cs tonight and was told there is a problem with stock and the autodelivery is terminated - I've not received any notification of this and as they are selling the cinammon version still (albeit at £10 more than the TSV) I think those on ad should have been given the option of getting another of the cinammon kits at tsv price. I've ordered today's tsv but would have preferred the one I had on ad (I remember it as having another daquiri lip gloss but can't remember what the bath product was, can anyone ellighten me please? - is there anyone else out there who was expecting another delivery and have QVC been in touch?

I think the shower gel was daquri to match the lip gloss on the last one.

IF the last AD has been cancelled, I recon its cause they can't hold the price after all. Everything went up very soon after this AD started. So i suspect its not in their economic interest to have stock!!!!!!

Was planning on cancelling anyway so not to much of a bother for me. Only went for the 3rd delivery because all the prices had gone up making it better value still.

I really liked this kit and will be really disappointed if what I was told was correct - I'll update this thread when CS get back to me - or should I say 'if' - over the years I've had letters saying they've tried to get me but been unable to do so, which is a mystery as just about every other company I deal with has managed to do so!

Just phoned to cancel and was told it had already been cancelled, the lady obviously didn't know why. She said is that alright? Well it is for me cos I didn't want any more but if I did I would be right cross!

I've had a letter and a phone call today from QVC apologising for the delay and giving me the option of cancelling it if I wanted to. Said it should be with me after the 3rd June.

I received a letter yesterday saying to expect delivery week commencing 25th May :rolleyes:

I received a letter yesterday saying to expect delivery week commencing 25th May :rolleyes:

I got one of these too, despite having phoned to cancel. So phoned again and was assured it had indeed been cancelled. Off to double check my account.

That's what I got, and now the money has gone - it's in process but I can't for the life of remember what it will be. It's far too long ago now.....

Melon Daiquiri for both!

Mine is showing as shipped today - almost relieved it's the last shipment as I will have enough face cream to last about 18 months now!

mine shows as being in process

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I had a letter explaining that my order was cancelled by error and would be reinstated but that I could buy the Cinammon Buns set in the meanwhile (at regular price!!) as the next delivery had been delayed, then received the same letter as others on this forum saying it would be despatched c25th May, then had a notification of this being placed as a new order - fine by me as at TSV price. Let's hope it arrives as the price for the Cinammon set is £10 more than tsv price even at introductory red box price - probably something to do with the decline in exchange rate.

I had a letter explaining that my order was cancelled by error and would be reinstated but that I could buy the Cinammon Buns set in the meanwhile (at regular price!!) as the next delivery had been delayed, then received the same letter as others on this forum saying it would be despatched c25th May, then had a notification of this being placed as a new order - fine by me as at TSV price. Let's hope it arrives as the price for the Cinammon set is £10 more than tsv price even at introductory red box price - probably something to do with the decline in exchange rate.

I still think something strange has happened with this TSV due to changes in the exchange rate. I didn't get my cinammon set, nor was I given the chance to have another one and I said somewhere in the thread before that the girl at QVC knew other people hadn't got theirs. Next thing, it turns up on screen at a much higher price - it fairly makes you wonder (if you can be bothered!).

Latest posts

Back