Philosophy TSV 3/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I am interested in the Summer Grace perfume I am not going to buy. I did buy the last TSV and liked the shower gel and body cream but sadly the fragrances have no staying power, the smell disappears 30 mins after application, if that.

I agree, I don't know how they get away with selling this, the smell has gone almost immediately after spraying.

Emperor's New Clothes springs to mind for me with the graces, I'm afraid.

I won't fork out cash for blink and you miss it smellies.

And unfortunately everyone's been spot on in predicting a Graces TSV... again

I'm a little let down by this collection - a massive body lotion, but small 3in1 and two fragrances? What a bizarre combination.

I don't really need any of these individual products and I'm more a pure grace fan to amazing. But am interested in the summer grace.

I will have a think about it...

I agree the fragrance has no staying power,and I couldn't smell anything from the AG shower gel.

I thought this too (I have pure grace) but I was asked by a colleague today what I was wearing, and that was about 4 hours after I first applied it, so it must linger.

Oh that's disappointing I don't like Amazing Grace or body lotion. My first purchase from Q was a philosophy tsv, all face stuff, doubt it will ever return to that again.

A big disappointment. The 3-in-1 should have been at least 480 ml size, and I have a couple of AG perfumes that I bought on ebay, so won't be going for this.

Ooh, carry on giving us boring predictable TSVS, QVC. I am feeling quite virtuous having not purchased one since end of last year.

This four-piece collection from Philosophy contains a firming body emulsion, a 3-in-1 formula which acts as a shampoo, bath and shower gel, and two eau de toilettes in fragrances Sunshine Grace and Amazing Grace. Stock on your favourites from Philosophy or discover new scents with this fantastic collection.

Contains:

1 x Amazing Grace firming body emulsion (480ml) - a moisturiser for dry skin or skin which is showing signs of premature aging
1 x Amazing Grace shampoo, bath, shower gel (240ml) - a 3-in-1 formula that acts as a shampoo, body wash and bubble bath
1 x Amazing Grace EDT (60ml) - top notes of mandarin orange, grapefruit and bergamot, with middle notes of freesia, jasmine and rose and a base note of musk
1 x Sunshine Grace EDT (60ml) - fragranced with bergamot, freesia, honeysuckle, jasmine, orange blossom, tiare flower, frangipani, blonde woods and sunny musks

Delivered to the UK only

Oh no I'm getting "Bergamont" anticipation and it's days away! Heaven help us! I got the Summer Grace set which was rather nice, I'm using the body scrub at the moment. I wonder how similar the Sunshine Grace will be?

I'm a little let down by this collection - a massive body lotion, but small 3in1 and two fragrances? What a bizarre combination.

I don't really need any of these individual products and I'm more a pure grace fan to amazing. But am interested in the summer grace.

I will have a think about it...

Had a think about it and I've decided not to get this collection. Don't want to waste my money.
But I hope they do a Christmas TSV like they have the last couple of years again.

This would be a brilliant TSV if the fragrances actually lasted longer than 10 mins, it really is such a shame that Philosophy altered their perfumes to an inferior product. I would love to buy this TSV but know that I would just end up using the perfumes as air fresheners, which is such a waste of money.

Okay now this is really weird.

So I get an email today telling me about the Philosophy TSV and offer to order early, well apart from the fact I have never ordered a Philosophy TSV. Oh and have no interest either.

The email went to my hotmail address, but I have never registered that email with QVC!!!!! My Virgin email is and I actually went and login to make sure and it was the Virgin address!!!:thinking:

Latest posts

Back