Philosophy TSV 28th Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think there has ever been a Philosophy TSV that I have had less interest in. I long for the days of Lee getting all excited about the great products. I would always stay up for it. I keep checking the Philosophy web page for new products as usually they have some on a TSV day but I have found nothing. Yawn, off to bed.

Philosophy Day & Night Skin Nourishing & Replenishing 4 Piece Set
Item Number: 228006
QVC Price £43.25
Today's Special Value Price £36.12
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Say goodbye to a dull, dehydrated complexion with this Philosophy set. Tackle signs of ageing with When Hope Is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum (11.1ml) and quench your skin's thirst with the award-winning Hope In A Jar (56.7g) for a smoother, radiant look. At night, give your skin some extra TLC with When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Oil (11.1ml). It's enriched with essential fatty acids that help maintain your skin's suppleness. Finally, hydrate and protect your skin while you sleep with When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream (56.7g).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228006

Philosophy Day & Night Skin Nourishing & Replenishing 4 Piece Set
Today's Special Value Price £36.12
QVC Price £43.25
Item Number 228006
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Say goodbye to a dull, dehydrated complexion with this Philosophy set. Tackle signs of ageing with When Hope Is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum (11.1ml) and quench your skin's thirst with the award-winning Hope In A Jar (56.7g) for a smoother, radiant look. At night, give your skin some extra TLC with When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Oil (11.1ml). It's enriched with essential fatty acids that help maintain your skin's suppleness. Finally, hydrate and protect your skin while you sleep with When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream (56.7g).

:sleepy:so sick of Philosophy face care TSV's why don't they ever do bath products, and what happened to the good looking bloke?:sad:

I can't use the face-care products because they are so heavily perfumed. Love the bath products though. My money is safe for another day!

Would also like to try the new Apricots & Cream, but can't justify such a big outlay. Never tried the moisturisers but really like The Great Mystery, the Microdelivery Peel and The Present. :hi:

don't like the moisturizers, but liked the microdelivery thing and the make up primer. But I also like smashbox one and I have loads of that as well as a jar of Laura Geller primer, so:::::
I am being a good fart, don't need it, not buying it

(please can I have a pat on the back???)

Hello everyone hope I'm doing this right I'm new to the forum! Been reading stuff for a few days but am now watching Philosophy on QVC and thought I'd chip in!

I love Philosophy's skin care and bath stuff and have ordered the TSV as it's such good value when you use the day and night cream. I've been crying out for some more exciting shower gels though and agree with all of you who have said the US get such fab stuff and we don't. :envy:

They just flashed this set up and I've ordered it as it sounds fab:

I also miss Lee Bradley - he was gorgeous!!! :tongue2:

Now I've seen it in the flesh so to speak I still don't want it. May have been tempted if it was on esy pay as I do use it but can't spend £40.00 as haven't got it.

I have actually managed to get through 1 bottle of the facial serum, then run out, and did not get another one until month later in another pack. I can honestly not find any difference to using it or not as the case may be.:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::taphead:

I seem to be alone in liking this TSV.
It fits so neatly with my stock pile of cleansers!
Having had last Augusts auto delivery and a second tub of the great mystery off ebay I have enough cleanser to last me a good long while.
I really love the texture of the replenishing cream and it lasts me ages.

Latest posts

Back