Philosophy TSV - 19/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I'm safe with this one, although I quite like the look of the hot pick with the conditioner & buffer etc in it. I've only ever smelt Falling in Love though, so not sure if I'll like Amazing Grace/Pure Grace. Hmmm :33:

I bought this kit last year when it was a TSV in Amazing Grace. I quite liked it but wouln't say it was the best kit in the world. The buffing body wash is really nice and the perfume spray is lovely but the body butter is a bit too thick for me. My favourite is baby grace but there isn't much going in that fragrance.

On QVC US community board been alot of complaints about Philosophy skincare and bath products. Textures have changed and the smells of the lather fade really quickly.

My mum was using the Bubbly Bath/Shower Gel recently and the smell was lovely, lingered in the bathroom for hours. She finished that and is now using the Raspberry Sorbet, it smells lovely in the bottle but as soon as it hits the water there is no smell at all.

I got the bath/shower trio at Christmas which included chocolate cherry- it really PONGS, although my younger two seem to like it. I only use it in their bath now but it stinks the bathroom out all night after that LOL.
The cinnamon buns and pumpkin muffin that came with it are lovely (if you like cinnamon), but the smell of these isn't nearly as strong.

Latest posts

Back