Philosophy TSV - 19/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its not the same as normal hope in a jar, i thought it would be great, as i need daily sunscreen and used to use HIAJ a while ago, but its much oilier and smells worse than normal hope too. :(

OMG:11: How could it smell even worse than the original HIAJ? that must surely be be one of the vilest smells ever, threw mine in the bin as it literally made me retch! Wont be buying this that's for sure!

Unfortunately the micro exfoliator totally dried out my skin. Had to go on a course of Angelique and Nutri Delice to get it back to something normal. Also hate HIAJ, the smell is disgusting. Won't be buying this I'm afraid. I would like some new bathroom smellies, although I have enough L'occitane body lotiions to last all year.

I also hate the smell of HIAJ. Reminds me of the sachets that my nan used to put in with her underwear!! Not a nice idea to be running through your head when your putting stuff on your face!!

OMG:11: How could it smell even worse than the original HIAJ? that must surely be be one of the vilest smells ever, threw mine in the bin as it literally made me retch! Wont be buying this that's for sure!

If it smells worse the the original HIOJ it must smell really really vile. That HIAJ should be renamed as NO Hope in a Jar, its is disgusting, it smells vile, and the smell stays with you as well , they wouls have been better making it with no smell at all.

a few years ago I got sucked in by all the hype surrounding Philosophy and eagerly snapped up all the TSVs going. I gradually came to realise that it was vastly overpriced and that apart from the shower gels I didn't really like the range! Chucked out the HIAJ, gave the purity cleanser to hubby, The Great Mystery was ok, like Inner Grace fragrance but it doesn't last long on me, Supernatural powder kept clogging up in the sponge applicator....so all in all a big let down as far as I'm concerned.

I like the Great Mystery and the Hope in a tube lip/eye firming cream, dont like the purity its very drying on my skin and i didnt like the smell of the HIAJ either.

Asda do a range of shower gels very similar to philosophy's and a fraction of the price.

I dont think any range can live up to Molton Brown in the shower gel department xx

Has anyone managed to find out the price yet? Thanks

It is bound to be some ridiculous price of £45-£50 plus postage.

Yet again QVC seemingly totally forgetting we have a recession on, why oh why can they not go back to interesting beauty TSV's where they used to only be about £18.

My hubbie is in the building trade and has just had to undergo an enforced paycut to avoid redundancies therefore I couldn't possibly even begin to consider spending £50+ on face creams etc. I need to justify it on silly things like the mortgage QVC!!!!!!!

Also my bug bear with Philosophy is that you never ever get the yummy shower gels in TSV's, it is always HIAJ or the Graces in loads of face products. Why they cannot vary their TSVs they are so boring and monotonous. All they need to do is a 5 set of mini shower gels for say £12-15and they would sell thousands. I am currently using Pure Lime by Original Source and it is gorgeous and costs about two quid!!

Me too. Not even going to bother staying up for this one. Can't get excited about the same old rehashed sets they keep churning out. American woman lacks passion too.

re tsv philosophy

Just tried ordering on q cut to get the price it is coming up at £48.75 that is with postage still undecided only want spray and rachel would like 2 items so wait and see tomorrow :15::15:

philosophy special price set

Philosophy Beauty Rest Collection.
Special Price£54.90QVC Price£70.00Item Number226971AvailabilityIn stockUK P&P£4.95. Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: .
.Give your skin that good night's sleep glow with this Beauty Rest collection from Philosophy. It comprises Purity Made Simple One-Step Cleanser (236.6ml) for daily facial cleansing and When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream (56.7g) to keep your skin hydrated. Plus, you'll get Eye Believe Deep Wrinkle Peptide Gel (14.2g) to help disguise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area, and Hope in a Tube Eye & Lip Firming Cream (14.2g), which acts to keep your lips silky soft and your eye area revitalised
sazza if not correct couldyou please fix the way i have pasted not very good at this thanks :5:

jacaraba i`m not Sazza but here you go

Philosophy Beauty Rest Collection
Item Number: 226971
QVC Price £70.00
Special Price £54.90
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Give your skin that good night's sleep glow with this Beauty Rest collection from Philosophy. It comprises Purity Made Simple One-Step Cleanser (236.6ml) for daily facial cleansing and When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream (56.7g) to keep your skin hydrated. Plus, you'll get Eye Believe Deep Wrinkle Peptide Gel (14.2g) to help disguise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area, and Hope in a Tube Eye & Lip Firming Cream (14.2g), which acts to keep your lips silky soft and your eye area revitalised.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226971

Latest posts

Back