Philosophy TSV - 19/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone gets the TSV and wants to offload the Inner Grace spray then please PM me.

I don't like the skincare but Inner Grace is the perfect fragrance for a classroom.

Thanks (in anticipation)!

Philosophy Skin Protection & Skin Perfection 5 Piece Set
Item Number: 227943
QVC Price £52.50
Today's Special Value Price £43.80
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Get flawless, radiant-looking skin with this five-piece collection from Philosophy. Cleanse and exfoliate in one with Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (236.6ml), then moisturise and protect your skin with Hope in a Jar with added SPF 20 (56.7g). Eyes and lips can show age first, so look after yours with Hope in a Tube Eye & Lip Firming Cream (7.1g) - a rich formula designed to moisturise as well as temporarily reduce visible fine lines. Prep and protect your skin with The Present Clear Make-up (28.4g) and finish with Inner Grace Body Spritz (236.6ml).

I think it is a tad expensive too. I am someone who loves Philosophy ( I even love HIAJ so that's saying something! ) but I am sick of the same-old-same-old TSVs.... You know it'll always be skincare and never showergels or bodyscrubs...

I think it's good value if you want or need all the products. I have loads of hope in a tube, don't like the exfoliating wash, inner grace edt reminds me of hospitals so the only thing I like is the hope in a jar spf but my money is safe tonight. Disappointed with the TSV again.

Yes it's good value if you need the products but I think it's expensive as a TSV package considering the times we're in. You would think they would respond to that and put a cheaper selection together to entice new buyers and keep us regulars happy too. But as they always say TSV's are planned in advance blah blah blah.... It's just frustrating that you never get anything new! I know the HIAJ with spf is new but I mean new as in something that doesn't come with HIAJ, Purity and/or Microdelivery!

I bought the skincare set with Cinnamon Buns showergel and lip gloss this week. That is good value considering I use Purity, HIAJ, Supernatural and Microdelivery regularly and the cost of the products would have far exceeded the set. Just hoped I'd be able to treat myself to a great showergel / body scrub set. Disappointed... I have been a lot recently...

Would have to be the awful Jill launching the tsv :31: See Rene is sporting a great big zit on her chin :30: Christina the founder has just phoned in and mentioned Susan Boyle for some reason - look of total bemusement from Jill!

I'm getting this one. I haven't tried Inner Grace but love all the other Graces. Falling in Love smelled awful on me - so I was relieved it wasn't in this TSV!
I was thinking about alternating my purity with the microdelivery wash in the morning. I've had great results from Help Me (not in the kit) at night and wanted to improve on this in the day. I can't use the entire microdelivery stuff because I got so oily, so I'm thinking the wash on its own (which I haven't yet tried) might be the answer!
I was never a big fan of HIAJ because I don't like the smell of lavender much, but am intrigued by the idea of the SPF - it would be quick and easy. My Hope in a Tube has nearly run out and I love The Present - really, really convenient and IMHO it works better under Bobbi Brown's balm than does Smashbox primers.

Hmm, was going to steer clear purely on financial reasons!!! However, the easypays swayed me and I'm chuffed I've ordered it!

I love the face scrub and am nearly out!

Em xXx

I take back what I said before, I'm ordering one as it's on easy pay. Oh well, what can you do.

Having just seen the other thread about the AD being cancelled I'm going to order this as I will need more HIAJ soon plus want to try The Present. EP has swung it for me.

Oh I might have been tempted by this, what with the easy pay....but I wish there'd been a choice of fragrance as I only like the Baby Grace!

Oh well, money saved! :)

Oh I might have been tempted by this, what with the easy pay....but I wish there'd been a choice of fragrance as I only like the Baby Grace!

Oh well, money saved! :)

Philosophy don't do nearly enough things in Baby Grace, do they? I love that so much!

Perhaps the ladies who have bought this but don't want all the products could put them on the Marketplace ?

I've ordered it but don't think I like the Grace, will go and have a sniff in John Lewis before I open it! I use everything else though so it's a good one for me.

Latest posts

Back