Philosophy TSV - 19/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decided as soon as I saw this that I didn't need this as have enough micro exfoliator to last me till next year at least, as I can't use it very often.
But something just occured to me.

No purity!!!!

OK so i've only been watching philosophy for a year but isn't that unusual for a skincare tsv?

This seems to be one of those strange, cobbled together TSVs which have made up a lot of the beauty ones over the last year or so. I won't be going for it. Philosophy do some great shower and body products, why can't we get some of them instead of these fiddly bits? I want to try some of their newer shower gels and am fed up of the same old stuff being endlessly wheeled out.

This seems to be one of those strange, cobbled together TSVs which have made up a lot of the beauty ones over the last year or so. I won't be going for it. Philosophy do some great shower and body products, why can't we get some of them instead of these fiddly bits? I want to try some of their newer shower gels and am fed up of the same old stuff being endlessly wheeled out.

My thoughts exactly. What ever happened to Field of Flowers, all we got was the shower gel and then nothing. Since Lee left its as if they can't be bothered to bring any new products. Microdelivery and lip and eye cream have been in many tsv's and the graces are getting a bit tired. A very strange tsv indeed. Unless its really cheap I won't bother.:1:

Can I ask a question about their fragrances?
I once heard one of the presenters saying that they're so subtle you have to get really close to notice them. I don't call that subtle - I call it feeble. Is that true?
Also, what's the one which smells 'clean', and does that actually smell without someone having to bury their face in my cleavage?
I'd like to smell like YC's Clean Cotton..it's so nice..

I like the fragrances my fave being Inner Grace as for "Hope in a jar" there is no hope me buying that moisturiser smells very fusty to me yuk!!!

Can I ask a question about their fragrances?
what's the one which smells 'clean', and does that actually smell without someone having to bury their face in my cleavage?
I'd like to smell like YC's Clean Cotton..it's so nice..

Pure Grace, it's my fave summer fragrance. People do remark on it, along the lines of "you smell all fresh and clean!" rather than "ooo, what perfume are you wearing ?". To date, it's been noticed without people head-diving my cleavage ;)

My thoughts exactly. What ever happened to Field of Flowers, all we got was the shower gel and then nothing. Since Lee left its as if they can't be bothered to bring any new products. Microdelivery and lip and eye cream have been in many tsv's and the graces are getting a bit tired. A very strange tsv indeed. Unless its really cheap I won't bother.:1:

Quite often (even in the US) Philosophy only do a shower gel in a fragrance - I guess they would do more items if it got really good feedback.
I think that Philosophy on QVC had begun to cut back on new items long before Lee left for pastures new. They have brought the new You Are My Sunshine stuff and some of the newer gelees, so I'm hopeful that this is about to turn around.

I like the fragrances my fave being Inner Grace as for "Hope in a jar" there is no hope me buying that moisturiser smells very fusty to me yuk!!!

I'd forgotten about its funny smell! I remember opening it with a little trepidation because of the comments about its smell. Took a little while to adjust but now I've totally forgotten about it.

Not like the rosehip oil or Liz Earle superskin concentrate....OH won't come near me with those on.

I'm with you Dazzler I HATE the smell of Hope In A Jar. Gave my last jar to my other half as he loves the smell of lavender.

Pure Grace, it's my fave summer fragrance. People do remark on it, along the lines of "you smell all fresh and clean!" rather than "ooo, what perfume are you wearing ?". To date, it's been noticed without people head-diving my cleavage ;)

Ahh thanks floozie. I like the fresh and clean idea - especially in the summer (if we ever get one, that is) but didn't fancy it if was so weak nobody could smell it on me. I want to smell like a laundry!!! Sort of... :D

I started using Hope in a Tube and Hope in a Bottle but now I also use The Great Mystery, Hope In A Jar, When Hope is not Enough, the serum and the neck cream, Help Me, Save Me - and now B*@@*r Me if my skin hasn't gone all really dry and wrinkly!!! My Philosophy is you can have too much of what you thought was meant to be a good thing . . .

I know that Philosophy are bringing out a version of Hope in a Jar that contains SPF. Sounds like this could be its launch.

Its not the same as normal hope in a jar, i thought it would be great, as i need daily sunscreen and used to use HIAJ a while ago, but its much oilier and smells worse than normal hope too. :(

Latest posts

Back