Philosophy TSV 15/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They don't seem to last as long though. I find the Philosophy ones last for ages and ages.

I've ordered the TSV and it's the first thing I've bought from QVC in 4 months.

i love them too ,but sometimes i need a reality check as to how expensive it is for a shower gel. Enjoy it when it comes.

They don't seem to last as long though. I find the Philosophy ones last for ages and ages.

I've ordered the TSV and it's the first thing I've bought from QVC in 4 months.

i really like them as well. I just sometimes need to give myself a reality check as to how expensive they are. Enjoy the TSV:flower:

Oh dear. I have succumbed to the tsv. Pure Grace for me to try (never used Philosophy before) and the unconditional love set I may keep till March for best friend's birthday. I already got her l'occitane etc for xmas lol.

And I've also bought the oto shower gel trio. Very naughty. :cheeky:

I have been having trouble logging on all day and it seems that sonme of you are having trouble f.a.r.ting. I knew that if I wasn't around you lot would be running riot. I used to love Philiosophy but find it dead boring now without Lee to whip up my enthusiasm. I would have liked to try the new fragrance but am sick to the back teeth of pure/amazing grace.

If I had a thank you button I would have pressed it LELover and BB. I'm glad some of you are f.a.r.ting.

I didn't fart, and I am proud of it! And nobody should tell me off lol!:HIT:
I haven't bought anything for months, this week I got the grey jade silver ring and now Philosophy tsv.
i love the pure grace SG and body lotion, the roll on will be great for my purse.
OK, I haven't tried the new scent, but Philosophy scents are never very strong and it should be fine. The SG last for a very very long time too. Indeed a good value TSV.
For work, I prefer lighter scents, and will reapply if necessary. I really hate it when in the morning people overdo their fragrance and the office, tube, train..... is full of heavy headed smells.

I've been FARTing for so long that I think I could have popped:giggle: I've also bought the day and night skin set as I've nearly run out of HIAJ. I was swung by the EP.

I really really wanted this tsv, had DH primed to buy it for me for christmas BUT no Inner Grace.....why not? Told DH not to buy :(

I haven't bought anything for months, this week I got the grey jade silver ring and now Philosophy tsv.
i love the pure grace SG and body lotion, the roll on will be great for my purse.
OK, I haven't tried the new scent, but Philosophy scents are never very strong and it should be fine. The SG last for a very very long time too. Indeed a good value TSV.
For work, I prefer lighter scents, and will reapply if necessary. I really hate it when in the morning people overdo their fragrance and the office, tube, train..... is full of heavy headed smells.

Ok Tia I'm scared now. No one is going to tell you off. I wouldn't dream of it.:sweat::sweat:

I also bought the Pure Grace TSV (am regretting it now though) and have the grey ring on wait list. I have bought a few things in the last few months but not that much. The salt scrub (for anyone who is interested) is really amazing! Your skin feels like warm glass afterwards.

I farted on the TSV however did order the Snow kit for my daughter for Christmas and got MrM to get me the OTO from the 11.00pm show - although he got it this morning (for some reason the offer was still on). Can't see anything wrong in this as they are both gifts and I don't end up with anything that won't get used. (plus I can nab some of the Snow one as well!) x

Latest posts

Back