Philosophy TSV 15/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WOW thanks everyone - I can't believe the gingerbread man set is back :) :) :) :)

Spent quite a lot online lately - not qvc! - on christmas stuff so didn't really want any more expense - but don't think i can resist that!!!!

I don't like Philosophy stuff, the perfumes smell very synthetic to me, and too sweet. But I think this TSV is very good value if you do like Philosophy.

goodness nearly half the stock has gone already. Hopefully some one time onlys later.

goodness nearly half the stock has gone already. Hopefully some one time onlys later.

I hope it sells out before I'm tempted to buy! I've still got items from last year's Philosophy Christmas TSV.

I probably won't bother too much with the shows today, as I find Robin pretty dull. I know it's been said many times before, but Lee going was a real loss to the shows. Surely they must have someone else working for Philosophy who knows the products and has some charisma!??

I hope it sells out before I'm tempted to buy! I've still got items from last year's Philosophy Christmas TSV.

I probably won't bother too much with the shows today, as I find Robin pretty dull. I know it's been said many times before, but Lee going was a real loss to the shows. Surely they must have someone else working for Philosophy who knows the products and has some charisma!??

Same here, I so fancy this but I really don't need it and my L'Occitane auto-delivery is on its way. I thought this TSV would be a lot more expensive and it looks really good value. If it sold out then I wouldn't have to keep on resisting.

Haven't purchased for four months which is unheard of! But I had to get this. Love Philosophy bath and scent.

I am seriously tempted by this. I am rubbish at F.A.R.T.I.N.G, this is good value, I love and use all the products, the rollerball perfumes I have used in the past and found to be really good at making the fragrance last, the conditioner is fantastic...oh dear I must resist....help somebody!!

Same here, I so fancy this but I really don't need it and my L'Occitane auto-delivery is on its way. I thought this TSV would be a lot more expensive and it looks really good value. If it sold out then I wouldn't have to keep on resisting.

Let's hope the perfidious QVC buyers don't play their advance orders card!! :cheeky:

I smelt it when I was in Florida last month and thought it was ok. Not as sickly sweet as falling in love which I don't like at all. I think it would grow on you.

Goodness where's all the posts shortly after midnight to this thread? :thinking2:

Did no one sit up to watch the presentation? That exciting eh?

The forum kept crashing last night.

I didn't FART over this one, but I did have a semi-FART. Was originally going to order Amazing & Pure with it being on Easy Pay, but when I had them both in my basket and I saw the order total including P&P was damn near £100 I decided I really didn't need both, behaved myself and went for Amazing only. It is a good price though and even better being on Easy Pay.

The forum kept crashing last night.

I didn't FART over this one, but I did have a semi-FART. Was originally going to order Amazing & Pure with it being on Easy Pay, but when I had them both in my basket and I saw the order total including P&P was damn near £100 I decided I really didn't need both, behaved myself and went for Amazing only. It is a good price though and even better being on Easy Pay.

Ooh not sure about Lovehearts view on semi-farts. :giggle:

I have just had a look at the in stock items and there are some good prices and easy pays. The TSV is a good one but don't want an untried perfume or the hair conditioner in the Graces. Not impressed when I had it before and had longer hair. I love Philosophy and use the products but I cannot watch the shows since Lee left our screens. How can everything seem so dull and uninteresting when I love and use the products daily? As another poster said surely there is someone with more life/charisma kicking about at Philosophy GHQ or is this the Estee Lauder Stepford spokesperson model we will get in another guise if Robyn stops coming over?

I SO need to fart...I am turning off the TV as i am getting sucked in, again. Don't like Falling in Love, not overjoyed with Pure Grace. Why do I think I need it? Fart, fart, fart! The OTO gellies do sound yummy though....just trying to remember it's £30 - for shower gel!

I SO need to fart...I am turning off the TV as i am getting sucked in, again. Don't like Falling in Love, not overjoyed with Pure Grace. Why do I think I need it? Fart, fart, fart! The OTO gellies do sound yummy though....just trying to remember it's £30 - for shower gel!

just think how many high street shower gels, that smell just as nice, you could get for £30

just think how many high street shower gels, that smell just as nice, you could get for £30

They don't seem to last as long though. I find the Philosophy ones last for ages and ages.

I've ordered the TSV and it's the first thing I've bought from QVC in 4 months.

Latest posts

Back