Philosophy TSV 15/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sorry, i'm a bit confused to what's in it. Is the large bottle of perfume going to be a choice or is the choice for the BL conditioner and the little perfume oil. I must get my eyes tested.

ohhh im definatly going to treat myslef to amazing grace, cant wait to try unconditional love as falling in love is my fav.any idea of a price yet?

sorry, i'm a bit confused to what's in it. Is the large bottle of perfume going to be a choice or is the choice for the BL conditioner and the little perfume oil. I must get my eyes tested.

It looks like the large bottle is Unconditional Love.

This looks pretty good although I can't remember if I have smelt Falling in Love. It's not the one that smells of parma violets is it? Might be a nice Christmas present from MrM for me as I am seriously low on shower gels. Have opened a small L'occitane rose one this week which has been in my stockpile forever. x

This looks pretty good although I can't remember if I have smelt Falling in Love. It's not the one that smells of parma violets is it? Might be a nice Christmas present from MrM for me as I am seriously low on shower gels. Have opened a small L'occitane rose one this week which has been in my stockpile forever. x

Its the one that smells of blackcurrants, to the extent that when I wore it for the first time and made my former boss a cup of tea he asked whether I'd washed the cup out from someone else having a fruit tea in it! I've only worn it a few times since and not during the day!

Price at the moment is £54.54.

TSV price is supposed to be £44.98.

Don't know postage but would imagine between £5-£6.

Last edited:
I have recently come to the end of my Amazing Grace and Pure Grace stockpile apart from a hair conditioner in both. I find them a bit heavy and they have been in my bathroom for ever. It seems every time there is a TSV with bath stuff it's always the blooming graces, well apart from Baby Grace, which I quite like. I have a try me of the falling in love perfume and I can't say it's one of my favourites. I was hoping for something different and if the new perfume is very similar to Falling in Love I will definately be f.a.r.ting. .

I have recently come to the end of my Amazing Grace and Pure Grace stockpile apart from a hair conditioner in both. I find them a bit heavy and they have been in my bathroom for ever. It seems every time there is a TSV with bath stuff it's always the blooming graces, well apart from Baby Grace, which I quite like. I have a try me of the falling in love perfume and I can't say it's one of my favourites. I was hoping for something different and if the new perfume is very similar to Falling in Love I will definately be f.a.r.ting. .

Urgh! Me too. Americans seem to like these cakeshop smells. Not for me.

I hope it's not this as I've already got the new Unconditional Love.
How do you find this info Tabitha?

What is it like? I quite like Pure Grace but at that price I'll give it a miss. If it had contained some Christmas scents I would have been tempted.

I loved loved loved the gingerbread man scrub.other than that and until they bring it back,this brand holds no interest for me!

I absolutely adore the gingerbread man range and will buy this if they bring it back.

But I love ginger - ginger curd especially!

I absolutely adore the gingerbread man range and will buy this if they bring it back.

But I love ginger - ginger curd especially!

I smelt the Origins Ginger Essence perfume over the weekend and that is very like philosophy gingerbread scrub......but then Origins is disappearing too:sad:

Do you think there's any chance of QVC sending out a sample of the perfume? Mind you, if it's anything like the Elemis sample it will probably arrive after the TSV has aired. The price of this seems really hefty. When you compare it to the other Grace sets on the QVC website you really have to ask where is the "special value"?

What is it like? I quite like Pure Grace but at that price I'll give it a miss. If it had contained some Christmas scents I would have been tempted.

Hard to describe really. Not like any of the graces. It's definitely quite like falling in love. I'd say the day version of falling in love.

Do you think there's any chance of QVC sending out a sample of the perfume? Mind you, if it's anything like the Elemis sample it will probably arrive after the TSV has aired. The price of this seems really hefty. When you compare it to the other Grace sets on the QVC website you really have to ask where is the "special value"?

I would say at £45 it is good value. The RRP of Falling In Love is £32 so Unconditional would be the same and the Unconditional Love shower gel is 16oz and therefore £18 so that's £50 which will be the TSV price plus the postage. You then get the 3 grace products and the perfume oil which retails at $25 and that equates to £15.24 at the moment. Not bad considering we are getting a brand new fragrance launch in it.

I would never buy a perfume without knowing what it smells like. I bought a load of Baby Grace once and hated it. I'm an Amazing Grace girl now. :flower: Luckily I'm going to London on Saturday so will see if John Lewis have the new perfume so I can have a whiff. :smirk:

Latest posts

Back