Philosophy TSV 15/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh my 2 favourite brands in the same week Smashbox and Philosophy.
The only way I can justify both is one as an xmas present for myself and work on my hubby for the other. I hope there is easy pay god help me if there is an auto delivery option.

Last edited:
I loved loved loved the gingerbread man scrub.other than that and until they bring it back,this brand holds no interest for me!

i liked the TSV they did a few years ago with the graces. It included the perfume, shower gel, conditioner etc. unless it has something like that or the micro delivery peel i'll resist.

I am going to guess what's in it. Purity, Hope in a jar, eye and lip cream, a bubble bath and a lip gloss. Any bets?

Ooh my 2 favourite brands in the same week Smashbox and Philosophy.
The only way I can justify both is one as an xmas present for myself and work on my hubby for the other. I hope there is easy pay god help me if there is an auto delivery option.

Same here although I've already asked for the Smashbox one for Christmas. The only thing however that will sway me re: Philosophy is if it contains the Grace perfumes and/or body products or QVC bring back Pumpkin Spiced Muffin Shower gel (there will be no holding me back if they sell this again as it is gorgeous!). I don't get on with their skincare so even if it has an element of ths in the TSV I won't be going for it.

I am going to guess what's in it. Purity, Hope in a jar, eye and lip cream, a bubble bath and a lip gloss. Any bets?

unfortunately i agree. I hope not i really didn't like the purity or the hope in a jar. Lip glosses are nice but not enough to make me buy the TSV.

really hope the pure grace perfume is in it, i'm almost at the end of the bottle.

Yes, I agree too. And if so it will be a big fart from me. I've had all those products from Philosophy before and I didn't care for any of them. The Purity, whilst it worked, left my skin feeling tight, HIAJ smells horrible and is too oily for me and the eye/lip cream ok it worked but as it did exactly the same as the LE one which is a fraction of it's normal RRP I didn't bother repurchasing. The lip glosses and bubble baths are lovely but as someone else has gone I wouldn't be tempted to buy the kit for those two items.

If anyone is interested, I was in TK Maxx on Tuesday, they had lots of Philosophy flavoured lip glosses for £4.99 & small bottles of Falling In Love body lotion, for (I think) £6.99.
I'm another one that doesn't like the skin care, but LOVES the shower gels. There is a seasonal one coming out in the US called Cherry Christmas, but I don't know if we'll be getting it over here:confused2:.

I was at the TK Maxx in Merry Hill Dudley the other Saturday and got a 16oz bottle of Amazing Grace hair conditioner for £12. They also had the foot cream and some small Falling in Love and Inner Grace shower gells and body lotions.

Ithink it maybe fragrances - they tend to do skin care in the spring and fragrances and body lotions in the autumn as a run up to Christmas...but I could be wrong.

Maybe they will treat us to some new flavours! I get so cross when I look on the Philosophy.com website and see all those lovely things that we can't get. I got the perfume set last year on TSV and it was fantastic value. I'm sure I'll buy the latest TSV whatever it is, I just can't help myself where Philosophy is concerned!

Cripes, more Amazing Grace and some Falling in Love. Yawn. If it is the TSV I will be f.a.r.t.ing.

I hope it's not this as I've already got the new Unconditional Love.
How do you find this info Tabitha?

Latest posts

Back