Philosophy TSV - 14/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not tempted by the tsv at all!

Ditto. Boring. Really sick of Philosophy skincare TSV's, that Hope In A Jar is VILE. Wet dog in a jar. Also bored with the Grace's, as much as I love Amazing Grace, there's only so many Grace's TSV's you can buy. QVC need to learn that Philosophy have some amazing 3 in 1's and shower gels available in the US and bring some across to us. I would buy from Philosophy's US site if I wasn't going to be hammered with customs charges as there's some gorgeous sounding stuff on there.

the last two 3-in-1s that i've been using (cinnamon buns and a grace one from the last TSV) have bubbles that dissipate about as soon as i get in the tub and are fragrance-free as soon as they hit the water. I think the formulations have definately changed and am no longer interested :(

Jill Franks has ben very annoying in tonight's final show with her daft comments - everything is either 'amazing', 'incredible' or 'unbelievable' except of couse when it is described as 'infamous'. Asked Robyn how to use the Purity - just massage it into the face she replies - cue incredulous look from JF as she wimpers that is really amazing. How else do you cleanse your fizzog, you silly mare?

Latest posts

Back