Philosophy TSV - 14/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm Back, I'm Back, I'm Back and so excited:clapping::clapping:

I lost my log on on the last re-jig of the site and could not get it back but now have been able to re-set

Noticed this today for all Philosophy Girls waiting for info on TSV

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/04/robin-white-from-philosophy-reveals-their-upcoming-tsv.html

LavenderBlue
:mysmilie_47:

Hey where's my Posts and Thanks gone!!!! - ok never mind just glad i'm back

Hi LavenderBlue, thanks for posting the blog video clip. It's quite refreshing for QVC to post details of the TSV beforehand.

I'm not tempted though. The only item I'd like to try like everyone else is the shower gel but I have tons of them in my stockpile. Maybe if QVC start selling it as an individual item I may try at a later date. I just don't get on with their skincare and I've recently bought the Decleor clay mask which I love so won't be tempted by this at all. x

Quite glad to have decided in advance that this isn't for me! I got the card through the post and was tempted by the sound of the orange 3 in 1 but I am trying to be firm in my resolve not to buy products containing SLS etc where I can. I'm not sticking to it 100% but have drastically cut down so a big bottle of body wash is a no if I don't really need it.

Plus I hated Purity cleanser and the moisturiser smells awful so it's a NO all round for me :clapping:

Now lets see if I can resist LG on Sunday!!

Tx

Mmmmmm, I think I am going to be tempted with this, using the moisturiser at the moment and it is lovely. Not used the cleanser in a while, I really liked it. As for the shower gels... love them:clapping::clapping::clapping:

This sounds like the first Philosophy TSV In years I might actually buy

I bet it will be really expensive if it has fullsize Purity and Hope in a Jar :sad: But I'd love to get it...

Philosophy 6 Piece Revitalising Beautiful Morning Collection
Item Number: 229307
QVC Price £52.50
Today's Special Value Price £43.28
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Look and feel refreshed every morning with this collection from Philosophy. Cleanse your body with the new invigorating Orange Sunrise 3-in-1 Shower Gel, Shampoo & Bubble Bath and then start with your all-important facial routine. Kick start with the popular One Step Purity Cleanser or apply the new Hope Springs Eternal Face Mask to revive dull and tired-looking skin. Follow up with Hope in a Jar Moisturiser and Hope in a Tube Lip & Eye Cream to hydrate the skin. Lastly, give your lips a coat of Orange Sunrise Lipgloss and your ready to face the day.

Contains:

Orange Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (240ml)
Orange Sunrise High-Gloss flavour Lip Shine (14g)
Hope Springs Eternal Deep Sea Revitalizing Mask (142g)
Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser (240ml)
Hope in a Jar Moisturiser (56.7g)
Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming cream (7.1g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229307

Did you mean to say "I would like the shower gel and purity if no-one wants it please?" by any chance Ian?:tongue:

well i`m more than happy to pay for the 2 items you see as they are only half sizes i could do with them lol

but in basic terms yeah i just thought i`d get straight to the point with no going around the bush like and sayin it in a fancy way

well i`m more than happy to pay for the 2 items you see as they are only half sizes i could do with them lol

but in basic terms yeah i just thought i`d get straight to the point with no going around the bush like and sayin it in a fancy way[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry, I thought you were just being even more rude than usual.:tongue:

but in basic terms yeah i just thought i`d get straight to the point with no going around the bush like and sayin it in a fancy way[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry, I thought you were just being even more rude than usual.:tongue:

nah i`m not like that on here now i try to be as polite as i can thought sometimes i forget my manners

I wonder if this TSV is the start of beauty TSV's being under £45 as opposed to the under £40 they have been for a while now!! :rolleyes:

Has Robin lost weight ?
Her face looks different this evening to me.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back