Philip Kingsley TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Sorry if this has already been posted! Any ideas on what the TSV might include on the 10th?

Not tried the products but they look good and get good reviews. The Elasticizer gets good reviews - might give this tsv a try if this is in it.

Just giving this thread a bump. Has any of the forums super detectives managed to unearth anything about this TSV? Thank you.

i was watching the gatineau tsv launch last night and ali young was taking about "tsv's that give you what you want" and she said watch out for the philip kingsley tsv. so this suggests it may include the elastisiser? just guessing not a user but i think this is his star product? possibly the full size.

Thanks LL16. My dream TSV would be 500ml Elasticizer, Preen cream, and a maximizer all for about £30 including P&P lol. Ah, well I'll keep on dreaming.

just had an email about the best of british day on qvc and it said watch out for the 5-piece Philip Kingsley Today's Special Value

:33:

Hmmm 5 pieces. You can bet it will be shampoo, conditioner and elasticizer. Shampoo & conditioner probably in the body building as that seems the most popular - at least with AY! Only question would be sizes, hope it's not mini samples! And then, what might the other 2 pieces be???

Calling all sleuths! I am away with work Weds and will not be able to watch telly or go on line - any way of finding out what this TSV is? Has PK ever had a TSV before? As it's Best Of British day do you think it's one they will purposefully not have much of so they can do OTOs of the other brands?

Calling all sleuths! I am away with work Weds and will not be able to watch telly or go on line - any way of finding out what this TSV is? Has PK ever had a TSV before? As it's Best Of British day do you think it's one they will purposefully not have much of so they can do OTOs of the other brands?

yes! like trying to shift mountains of Michele Hope! :11:

I think it's going to depend on what's included and their sizes for me. Although I find the treatments suit me the shampoos and conditioners don't.

Thanks Tabatha

I have never tried PK before but I might give this one a try as long as the price is right :D
This item is availabe to buy on Q-cut just now and the total including P&P is £40.41

Last edited:
Had a look, QVC don't sell all of this individually, but on the PK website these are the prices:
150ml Elasticizer £23.50
250ml BB shampoo £13.00
250ml Balancing conditioner £16.00
75ml Scalp tonic £6.25
125ml Maximize £11.75
------------------------------------
total £70.50

QVC does do a set of the Elasticizer, shampoo and conditioner, same sizes, for £31.56

QCut price now is £40.41 with postage, so do you think it's the TSV price?

Latest posts

Back