Philip Kingsley TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember a PK TSV before, the shampoo was only suitable for certain hair types if I remember correctly, thats why I didnt buy it.

Dont think I will bother with this one either, think its a bit expensive :thinking2:

Philip Kingsley 5 Piece Volumising Collection
Item Number: 227089
QVC Price £42.50
Today's Special Value Price £35.46
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Bring your hair back to its crowning glory with this collection from Philip Kingsley. Seal in moisture and increase manageability with the award-winning Elasticizer (150ml) - the perfect basis for your haircare regime. Leave your hair full of body and volume with the gently cleansing Body Building Shampoo (250ml) and for extra shine follow with Moisture Balancing Conditioner (250ml). You'll also receive a leave-in Scalp Toner (75ml) to help soothe sensitive scalps; and Maximiser (125ml) to achieve the look of thicker, fuller locks.

Yahoo!

They have just said that this is for people with fine, coloured, thinning hair! Money saved...this means more money for my long weekend in Boston!!! :clapping:
My wallet is happy and I can now go to bed! Nite all!:sleepy:

Very true. When I looked more closely I noticed some fringing.

One thing about the TSV - I thought the Elasticizer with pink writing on the jar was the extreme version? That's the one they have in the picture on the website. Then again, it's late and I may need to go to specsavers.

Gobby has just said in that lecturing tone of hers that we go to our hairdresser for a hair cut or hair colour. Really? I would never have known that :rock:

How many times has she mentioned a private appointment with Philip Kingsley costing hundreds? Surprised he's still working - must be knocking 80. Teasy Weasy Ian looks like he has overdone the maximiser. :hi:

It makes me laugh that a man with very little hair is showing hair products - really worked for him:emo:

Gobby has just said in that lecturing tone of hers that we go to our hairdresser for a hair cut or hair colour. Really? I would never have known that :rock:

How many times has she mentioned a private appointment with Philip Kingsley costing hundreds? Surprised he's still working - must be knocking 80. Teasy Weasy Ian looks like he has overdone the maximiser. :hi:

Teasy Weasy! Now THERE was a bloke knew how to dress a barnet!

Really disappointed with this tsv its targeted at only one type of hair - not mine! -why couldn't we have had a choice for all of our hair types and then they would have sold loads.

poor tsv aimed at only one hair type and too many items i will not use.
will buy my elasticiser from a retail shop. colud have been better.

IMHO I don't think the TSV is that specific to be a problem. Elasticizer and Tonic are suitable for all. Body Building is best for fine textured hair, but can be used on other textures. Heard PK say that 70% of UK hair is fine. Balancing conditioner is not aimed at fine hair, at least according to PK's website. Maximizer, if I understand it, is like mousse and you either use it or not. I've never tried PK, but will give this a try.

I've tried all these products before except the maximiser (and that has great reviews) so gonna buy it cos good value kit.

So the burning question is - is it any good?????

Is it better than ojon? I am sitting on the fence with this one. Have never tried it and have often thought about doing so but could do without spending the money having got the gatineau already this week. I know if I watch the shows they will convince me I MUST have it and my hair will suddenly be like Farrah Fawcett's which I know it will never be as it is shorter and the wrong colour etc etc.

The reviews are good but I know I will get better advice from my friends on here.

Latest posts

Back