Philip Kingsley TSV 17/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had some itchy/flakey stuff that I didn't need and gave it to my sister - it's been a godsend for her. After years of prescribed products that never helped it cured her red, itchy scalp in a week. Hope it has some of that in it.

I had some itchy/flakey stuff that I didn't need and gave it to my sister - it's been a godsend for her. After years of prescribed products that never helped it cured her red, itchy scalp in a week. Hope it has some of that in it.

It works for me too, it's fantastic!!

Just go and get some Neutrogena T-gel and save yourself a fortune through not buying Mr Tortoise Head's potions!

Just go and get some Neutrogena T-gel and save yourself a fortune through not buying Mr Tortoise Head's potions!

Nope, sorry have to disagree, Neutrogena it is nothing short of useless for me! Doesn't even touch my psoriasis and ruins my hair! Awful stuff! I can assure you that my scalp psoriasis can be quite awful and leave me with burn type open sores on my forehead and all around my hairline let alone the rest of my head and are very sore and painful not to mention unsightly and the only product and I've tried soo many prescription and non prescription including Neutrogena and the only product that keeps this at bay is Flaky a Itch Shampoo and tonic so no matter what you want to call him or how expensive it may be its a godsend and I have two cousins who also swear by it! If it works got you that's great!

I'm another one who found PK flaky itchy shampoo worked a treat for scalp psoriasis, and Neutrogena's did nothing whatsoever.

Did nothing for my husband - he's had psoriasis on his scalp for as long as I have known him and Flaky Itchy Scalp is the only shampoo that has helped

Philip Kingsley TSV 17/06/2014

There's a Tsv on the 17th June, DF posted this about it ....

Not long to wait before we have a certain daily special for an elastical… elastizication… elastiser… oh, Philip Kingsley fans, you get the idea! Tune in on 17th ish?

I know someone was asking about Elasticizer on the BPOTM thread :)

I think I might get this (price depending) - I got a small tube of it at the Beauty Bash and I really do like it.

Anyone any ideas on how much this might be? I've never bought anything from this range before.

I was just about to find this thread and ask if anyone knew what the TSV was yet, so thanks Ian :)

its great if you have quite dry thick hair but for finer hair you must not use tooo much. been using this for years totally transformed my hair and it grows longer. i love pk shampoo but the tresame one is very good and one tenth of the price.

Latest posts

Back