• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
I have had the worst couple of days

The forum just disappeared from my computer, every time I tried to click on the website the computer wouldn't find the site. Don't laugh but I was starting to get very worried, I thought it was no more..

I was then full of disappointment because who would I share my qvc thoughts with and laugh at everyone else's. This morning we had Craig modelling a couple of the famous sparkly bracelets and I couldn't get on the site to go 'what a plonker' etc etc

Did anyone else experience it?

I thought I had lost you but was sure I hadn't seen anything about the site shutting.
Thank goodness you are back and as they say you don't know what you have got till its gone!,

I feel your concern!
I love this site. Everyone (more-or-less lol), is so ..... normal.
I've given up on Digital Spy that's for sure.

Hi MissKat... Im so glad that I missed the experience of Craig modelling the sparkly bracelets, lol :bandit:

I am glad I missed it too. I saw him wearing the Lola Rose bracelets the other day, that was bad enough! Glad you are back MissKat.

Happened here too. Very scary. But it did show me that, whilst I can survive quite happily without actual, literal, shopping channels for a few days, if I go away, not being able to access the forum was enough to give me the "screaming ab dabs":eek:

I have had the worst couple of days

The forum just disappeared from my computer, every time I tried to click on the website the computer wouldn't find the site. Don't laugh but I was starting to get very worried, I thought it was no more..

I was then full of disappointment because who would I share my qvc thoughts with and laugh at everyone else's. This morning we had Craig modelling a couple of the famous sparkly bracelets and I couldn't get on the site to go 'what a plonker' etc etc

Did anyone else experience it?

I thought I had lost you but was sure I hadn't seen anything about the site shutting.
Thank goodness you are back and as they say you don't know what you have got till its gone!,

I had the same thing. I could log in some of the time but, when I tried reading a new post, I got the message that the site couldn't be found. On the other occasions I got the message as soon as I tried to get onto the forum. I got the same thing whether I used Mozilla or IE. At first I thought it might be the computer but realised it wasn't when I could access the other forums I'm on with no problem.

I'm just relieved that I wasn't the only one and very pleased that the 'blip' now seems sorted.

Yes, I missed the forum over the weekend, was hoping it was just routine maintenance and glad when the site came up again when I checked half an hour ago!

I noticed it gone but it was a blessing! I did some much needed sorting of presents still not wrapped though!!!!!

It happened to me too, and I felt quite bereft thinking it was gone forever without so much as a goodbye, so was very relieved when it came back again.

I felt like I did when Teletext stopped. Part of my morning routine used to be to go into the page with comments on TV programmes. and then have a look later on when they were updated. I still miss that and wonder what happened to all the regular contributors so when this site wasn't available, like others I thought it was maybe the end of it. It was a big relief when it came back online.

i've had two days without this site, got a Spanish thing instead when I clicked on my "Favourites", I really missed coming on here and having a laugh, so relieved to get in from work tonight and find it was back, hooray!!

I am dutifully ashamed to say I didn't know the site was down as I have been catching up on bits and bobs and haven't had time to log in. Graham must be feeling all warm and snuggly after reading this thread though. :clapping: :rock: :hi:

Latest posts

Back