Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A few minutes into the show and he's already mentioned 'our Bet' while selling some comfort Keller slippers

Looks like he's got his suit out the cleaners at last, no jumper today

Edit: 'our Bet' is a size 8

£6.99.......nigh on £17 for a pair of bliddy slippers and he said to 'our Lease' that 'we expected them to go for more than that didn't we?'.....Really??

A few minutes into the show and he's already mentioned 'our Bet' while selling some comfort Keller slippers

Looks like he's got his suit out the cleaners at last, no jumper today

Edit: 'our Bet' is a size 8

£6.99.......nigh on £17 for a pair of bliddy slippers and he said to 'our Lease' that 'we expected them to go for more than that didn't we?'.....Really??

It's back to normal Momma, and so is my attitude towards them :mysmilie_59:

Now he's beside himself cos he's got sizes 26/28 30/32 for his ladies with curves who fancy stuffing themselves into a papal purple tunic

It's gathered on the bust and he said it flattens the bust, makes it look smaller...........I beg to differ

Another ramble about his curvey ladies who he adores and 'Bet, Jackie, Jenny' get a mention

Looking right into camera, close up, he says 'if you have those curvy, voluptuous curves'.............I had to run to the bathroom.......

Now he's beside himself cos he's got sizes 26/28 30/32 for his ladies with curves who fancy stuffing themselves into a papal purple tunic

It's gathered on the bust and he said it flattens the bust, makes it look smaller...........I beg to differ

Another ramble about his curvey ladies who he adores and 'Bet, Jackie, Jenny' get a mention

Looking right into camera, close up, he says 'if you have those curvy, voluptuous curves'.............I had to run to the bathroom.......

I struggle to watch Dirty Peter and Elisa anymore, they actually make me nauseous. But you know whose joining Peter at 4pm don't you?

Unwatchable. 'I first came across this fragrance when I was the head of flower picking for Dior after I turned down the head bottle maker job at Chanel'.

I just can't watch Dirty Peter and Elisa anymore, they actually make me nauseous. But you know whose joining Peter at 4pm don't you?

Unwatchable.

I don't think I can stomach much more, I was hoping for a mention of Lee but it's fragrances at 4pm so I presume it's Chief Stinker Schlock?

They're plugging that Chanel No.5 summat rotten

I don't think I can stomach much more, I was hoping for a mention of Lee but it's fragrances at 4pm so I presume it's Chief Stinker Schlock?

They're plugging that Chanel No.5 summat rotten

I'm not surprised they're plugging it, nearly £100 all in for that!

Amazing. And that was one of the 6 products you could use the credit on, there was only 5 in the sale!!!

I bet Chanel would be furious if they knew Schlock was selling their fragrances.

He's got 120 ORIGINAL ANNA SMITH BUTTERFLY SATCHELS to shift and of course he's been dealing with bags, leathers, fashion for nigh on two decades. Butterflys are romantic he says. I wouldn't call that many romantic, the bag is absolutely smothered with them.

Ooo the pink lining is 'nigh on a satin' he's very excited by the pink lining

The price comes up and he starts that laugh he does and it makes him start coughing :puke: ..........'Bet' would wear it and Lease's neice who's 14 would wear it, covering all bases there. It finishes at £16.99++ and they've managed to sell the lot

He's got 120 ORIGINAL ANNA SMITH BUTTERFLY SATCHELS to shift and of course he's been dealing with bags, leathers, fashion for nigh on two decades. Butterflys are romantic he says. I wouldn't call that many romantic, the bag is absolutely smothered with them.

Ooo the pink lining is 'nigh on a satin' he's very excited by the pink lining

The price comes up and he starts that laugh he does and it makes him start coughing :puke: ..........'Bet' would wear it and Lease's neice who's 14 would wear it, covering all bases there. It finishes at £16.99++ and they've managed to sell the lot

They might make a profit too seems as they'll be delivered by horse and cart.

I don't suppose there's any mention of 5-10 Working Days is there? I have just briefly put it on, they seem worse than ever!

Quote from Dirty Peter "if you turn up to work with an Anna Smith bag they will think you have won the lottery". His slobbering made me feel sick. He was so excited I thought he was having a stroke (no pun intended). It was a cheap nasty bag ending at £16.99 plus p+p. He was hysterical. I love bags but i have only heard the brand name on Bid.

Quote from Dirty Peter "if you turn up to work with an Anna Smith bag they will think you have won the lottery". His slobbering made me feel sick. He was so excited I thought he was having a stroke (no pun intended). It was a cheap nasty bag ending at £16.99 plus p+p. He was hysterical. I love bags but i have only heard the brand name on Bid.

Oh right, the same Anna Smith that is sold in New Look?

Just like Marla of London. Very high end.

They were left with around 50 of the plastic shopper bag

Another long lingering look at Chanel No.5.........and then Schlock appears with them and DP said they've had meetings all morning

They were left with around 50 of the plastic shopper bag

Another long lingering look at Chanel No.5.........and then Schlock appears with them and DP said they've had meetings all morning

Dirty Peter said 'we're like The Three Amigos'

More like The Three Stooges :mysmilie_59:

ThreeStooges.jpg

Dirty Peter said 'we're like The Three Amigos'

More like The Three Stooges :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 9961

Great start so far. Raving and raving about it- percent sold abysmal!

DP can't even pronounce the Chanel perfume which he so loves. Chanel Russy.... I think he means Cuir De Russie which is very expensive.

And at last some JPD and viewers opinions....good grief Lee's on!

The two Peters are doing Chanel No. 5 now.
DP is doing the routine where he folds his arms , places one hand on his lower lip and produces a false laugh from his belly. He appears to be having an involuntary bowel movement.
A grotesque performance which deserves to go viral.

I wonder how many times in a shift Dirty Peter and Portelli between them say 'i've gotta be honest', 'hand on heart' or 'i'm not just saying that'?

It makes you wonder why they feel the need to constantly profess their honesty.

I like it when Peter Simon says "I would never do you wrong":giggle:

Oh yeah, he should also say 'I would never tell you how long your parcel will take'.

He's unbelievable. In fact Bid TV is full stop, new bosses and all!

Latest posts

Back