Peter Simon is a disgrace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These two are completely shameless - they are both slagging off "celebrity" perfumes while trying to flog the Woods of Windsor - of course Bid have never sold a celeb perfume in their entire history, have they??!!!

"this handbag...(long pause)....is at the foremost of a woman's DNA"

I think the medication has kicked in early tonight !

A bit harsh there Good coz I certainly have handbags at the forefront of my DNA.........but obviously not mulberry, not prada, not gucci, not chanel!!!

Dirty Peter suggested that the 2 t - shirts he was selling would go not only with jeans, not only with jeggings, not only with skirts, not only with trousers, not only with maxi dresses...........poor Lianna struggled to keep a straight face - he's such a waste of space

Dirty Peter suggested that the 2 t - shirts he was selling would go not only with jeans, not only with jeggings, not only with skirts, not only with trousers, not only with maxi dresses...........poor Lianna struggled to keep a straight face - he's such a waste of space

For someone who is allegedly a "broadcasting legend" he is an extremely poor communicator. Starts off a sentence with absolutely no idea how he's going to finish it !

These two are completely shameless - they are both slagging off "celebrity" perfumes while trying to flog the Woods of Windsor - of course Bid have never sold a celeb perfume in their entire history, have they??!!!

Not Dirty Peter will surely say Elizabeth Taylor is different, in fact he has.

But one wonders if the Britney Spears fragrances they were selling on Bid Plus just last night are different too? :wink:

Last edited:
I heard him say last night that he'd been in the leather and bag industry for over 20 years.

And he's been in fashion for over 20 years so he knows 'a viscose' when he sees it. Very believable when you see that baggy old cricket jumper he has.

He said he was given a worry angel when he was baptised :wonder:

I heard him say last night that he'd been in the leather and bag industry for over 20 years.

And he's been in fashion for over 20 years so he knows 'a viscose' when he sees it. Very believable when you see that baggy old cricket jumper he has.

False representation!

Last night for a bit(late on) he would describe things like they where masterpieces of art or design and somebody kept laughing really loud behind the camera after each description he gave, Peter kept looking up and smiling. It was obvious (imo) that something was going on, perhaps some sort of hidden joke. Its not the first time its happened either. It was just so unprofessional and annoying.

I've heard him say he has been 'in jewellery' for many years too. Obviously a jack of all trades master of none. He was doing some of those flippin' angels last night. He talks to them every night apparently. He was almost in tears by the end of the presentation.

I've heard him say he has been 'in jewellery' for many years too. Obviously a jack of all trades master of none. He was doing some of those flippin' angels last night. He talks to them every night apparently. He was almost in tears by the end of the presentation.

He may well have been in jewellery for years. I can just picture him mincing around in a pearl necklace :wink:

Well he has a bit of a problem apparently, called HS2

He said he worries about everything.......'when you want to shout something, you want to get it off your chest' I thought he had Liana for that. He didn't even kiss her on her entrance last night, went straight to the bag!

He was selling some tops last night with broderie anglaise round the neckline.

He called it 'border anglaise elace'

'these really cinch in the waist'........sure do if you wear a clip in the back, why else wouldn't they show the back?

It's appalling tonight, totally amateurish and Peter is utterly revolting.
He was selling a mattress topper and said how well he knew mattress toppers because he was unwell and spent quite some time in bed. OK, that's fair enough but he really didn't have to carry on saying how it helped with the mattress stains, the perspiration and 'other problems' he had at the time, utterly revolting and I was a bit sick in my mouth!
And he's driving me nuts tonight, he can't even finish a sentence; it's as if a word comes out of his mouth and he has no idea what he's going to say.

It's appalling tonight, totally amateurish and Peter is utterly revolting.
He was selling a mattress topper and said how well he knew mattress toppers because he was unwell and spent quite some time in bed. OK, that's fair enough but he really didn't have to carry on saying how it helped with the mattress stains, the perspiration and 'other problems' he had at the time, utterly revolting and I was a bit sick in my mouth!
And he's driving me nuts tonight, he can't even finish a sentence; it's as if a word comes out of his mouth and he has no idea what he's going to say.

deedee he has trawled the mattress topper story out many times, 'my soulmate Our Bet' bought him a few when he was ill blah blah blah.

It's bad enough to hear at the best of times but it's even worse when you cannot be sure he's telling the truth.

Latest posts

Back