Pet Insurance ... yes or no?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the abscess site is even more swollen today. i've just spoken to james who said if it's not gone down by tomorrow louis will have to have an anaesthetic so that he can cut down. he really really doesn't want to do this because of his illness but if it stays the way it is, he can't leave it :((( please everyone keep your fingers and paws crossed.

Too right I'll be keeping everything crossed for you Janie. You've both been through enough lately, let's hope the bathing will help the swelling to calm down a bit. Keep us posted won't you, be thinking of you.

Here's everything crossed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh knickers! He doesn't have much luck does he? Best wishes.

I meant to say yesterday in answer to whoever it was that was saying about their cat being all fluffed up ... I've only seen Alf in full on terrified mode once where his tail was bushed out and all his hair standing on end all down his back. It was impressive! He grown about another 4 inches tall and 8 inches wide lol.

I've never seen Harve fluffed up. Even when he went to war with my ex neighbour's spaniel. He didn't half make that spaniel yelp though. A few whacks on the nose and game, set and match to Harvey.

Poor little Louis..and poor you Janie, we all know how you will be feeling - keeping everything crossed..hugs xx

frazzled - i don't think so. the vet says it's deep which is why he needs to cut down. he knows from how far he had to go with needles on monday. also i do exactly what the vets say and he didn't suggest it when i told him i'd tried bathing it - nothing comes out.

I hope it doesn't come to that tomorrow janie, but if it does it might be the best thing in the long run, as it'll probably heal quicker.
But i know its the last thing you or Louis want or need. So i'll be thinking of you both tonight and tomorrow, you never know it
might have settled by tomorrow. Is he on antibiotics

janie, you're probably all on edge about tomorrow, don't be too hard on yourself (((( ))))xx

A vet told me once Janie that the biggest gift a cat can give is trust. They are capable of love and affection but trust isn't easily given. Harve loves a few people but the only one he trusts is me. Cats are one whisker away from their wild ancestors.

And Lou trusts you. He lets you give him the injections. He knows they're coming and still he lets you do it. He trusts you my lovely. It's another day tomorrow and hopefully it will be a better day.

as if it wasn't bad enough, i hurt him when i did the injection :(((((

Don't beat yourself up about it janie. I bet he's had a few swipes at you in his lifetime and you don't hold that against him.

Oh all these posts are making me well up, either that or the vodka, after a rough day, minding a toddler, and Tinks yours was just lovely, and all the rest, all so true,
so we;re all behind you tomorrow janie xx

lou would like all his lovely aunties to know he's home and it's all done. the vet did it without anaesthetic :sweat: and thinks that's it now. he wants me to bathe it to dislodge the clot and keep it open for a couple days if lou will let me but thinks the antibiotic will take over now. awful night but feeling much happier. there was quite a lot of blood but lou's done the big clean up and is stalking around outside :heart: thanks again for all your support and good wishes. louis and i really appreciate it :happy:

Latest posts

Back