Perricone MD TSV 23/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I shall watch this tonight - have only tried the cleanser in this kit, which is lovely, but the other products sound interesting. I expect it will be quite expensive.

£100 quid TSV just before Christmas!! Not for me. TSVs used to be good value for money but now they all just seem a huge amount of money.

How can this brand be taken seriously when the 'face' of the brand is 'artificial'?! :p

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

When I saw possible price of this TSV I thought this money could buy me two EH TSVs, her products are so much better than P for my skin. I tried P and sent it back due to reaction and cleanser is very drying. I though P was cheaply made.

Last edited:
How can this brand be taken seriously when the 'face' of the brand is 'artificial'?! :p

I completely agree Capirossi, I would go as far as to say that her face looks so 'artificial' that I think more than perricone has been used to get those results which look a bit 'frozen'

OMG £300 for a serum & firming moisturiser!! :mysmilie_466: Does any mere mortal pay that?? Jeez I thought my Linda Lusardi & Elemis was expensive, puts my budget well in the shade!! That's not the TSV obviously, it's another Perricone item & the moisturiser is only 59ml.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested Harrods have started their sale early and there are a few Perricone items half price including a cleanser at £17.50

I bought the perricone cleanser & altho it was supposed to be fine for removing eye make-up it made my eyes stingy & puffy. I couldn't even use it anywhere near my eye sockets as it made my eyes smart. I think the range may be ok for severe skin problems but I think it would be too much for my olive skin. Crikey I've just bought a carbon heated infrared 2 person sauna for a grand & trust me that blasts out imperfections and plumps facial skin! It also makes your skin care products work much better too as they sink into the pores easier and my sauna use won't run out unlike a 59ml pot of face cream!

You've got to give it to the Doc, his products hit a spot

The range - "Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals" no nonsense cosmetic/pharmacy overtones
The packaging - serious, chemist like bottles with pharmacy like labels
The price - outrageously expensive because ...... ?

But do you know the best part? People buy it!

He's quite a guy is Dr Perricone!

I think I'll give it a miss. With the p&p it's over a hundred quid and the pore minimiser is being sold as a glorified toner. I've got a ton of cleanser and toner to get thru', so it would only really be the moisturiser that I would use in the near future.

You've got to give it to the Doc, his products hit a spot

The range - "Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals" no nonsense cosmetic/pharmacy overtones
The packaging - serious, chemist like bottles with pharmacy like labels
The price - outrageously expensive because ...... ?

But do you know the best part? People buy it!

He's quite a guy is Dr Perricone!

I really can't believe the twaddle some people buy into, there would be no need for cosmetic surgery if all the creams and potions did work, a fool and his money are soon parted...lol The Perricone guest can hardly speak... the top lip rarely moves..... cream/ serum ... nah

Debbie Flint is drooling over DR Perricone and she can't believe he's in his 60's. Apart from looking like George Bush Junior's twin bro, he looks like the top end of his 60's. (IMO). Not the most attractive man (IMO)

I've just seen that woman's face - OMG

Linda xx

My rule is no matter how good the TSV price if I couldn't/wouldn't pay full price for it then I won't buy. And I wouldn't pay those prices. Even if I could afford it. And I will pay £100 for a ****** great pot if PCMC. But at least it lasts me months. This stuff is around £100 for small/standard sizes.

Latest posts

Back