Perricone MD TSV 07/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi, I'm new, but having been reading everyones posts for a while (not in a stalker way I promise!) This site is fab!!! Just wondering, do you know what is in this kit?? Stupid work internet won't let me on QVC site!

Was sooooo hoping for the Vit C cream in this. I have been really impressed and use with Decleor Angelique. Formula 15 is the new 'improved' firming face activator. Not sure I could see any difference tbh.
I do like the AG eye cream though, just can't spell it.

Any hints off the price i have been using the fine line and wrinkles kit from salonskincare and really like it the products have lasted ages and go a long way.

Hi, I'm new, but having been reading everyones posts for a while (not in a stalker way I promise!) This site is fab!!! Just wondering, do you know what is in this kit?? Stupid work internet won't let me on QVC site!

Welcome from me too , have fun :)

Welcome to the Forum!

Any hints off the price i have been using the fine line and wrinkles kit from salonskincare and really like it the products have lasted ages and go a long way.

£129.78 and a whopping £6.95 postage!

Welcome from me too:happy: Enjoy the site. I have learnt so much from here and have benefited from the advice from the many members here.

£129.78 and a whopping £6.95 postage!

:whew: that is steep!!

Just thought I'd mention that Dr Nick Perricone is a BOARD CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST. Cos, you know, they've barely mentioned it.........!!!

Turned Q on earlier to see what TSV was and as usual overpriced beauty products. How that woman guest can sit there and sell a product that obviously does not work as she has a face that doesn't move in fact her bottom lip was the only part with any movement, a bit like a ventriloquists dummy. As for Dr Perricone being a Board Certified Dermatologist he probably made the certificate himself.

Flipping heck they must think we are made of money! No easy pays and ridiculous p&p for such tiny items. One for the teacher (Easter press's), one for the postman and Uncle Tom cobbly and all.

For 130 quid plus p and p I`d want a new face not a row of bottles or jars !

"Dr Perricone is truly a pioneer", says the product guest. Is that why the cost of this range is so extortionate? Along with the fact that he cares for the skin of the 'rich and famous' - we should feel so honoured that he is allowing us to use the same range as them!
As he is constantly being referred to as a "board certified dermatologist", are we supposed to assume that this range has more credence to it, and is more likely to work, than such ranges as elemis and emma hardie, for example? Because thay have not been formulated by someone who knows which ingredients will do what for the epidermis, and are not dermatologists?
Can I just iterate that I have never tried this range, so cannot comment on it's effectiveness or lack of it, from experience. But I cannot imagine any skincare being worth £300 for a moisturiser and wrinkle firming serum (+ postage of £5.95). That is just my opinion; I can find better uses for my hard earned than lining the pockets of a guy who already has milked the women of America who, let's face it, can be quite easily duped, (sorry to any americans out there - we brits can be as well: earlier on today, the presenter said 2000 had sold! - that's £273,460 incl. postage costs), for millions of dollars.
I for one am not so gullible to believe that, just because this Nick Perricone - Dr - is behind this range, it is going to take years off me! I currently use Judith Williams and Emma Hardie and, in the past, elemis. I think I pay enough, and certainly more than some of my friends, for skincare.
p.s. has Dr Perricone got a plastic surgery licence?:puke:

Latest posts

Back