Perricone 4 Piece Ultimate Essentials Collection TSV 27/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 4 Piece Anti-Aging Skincare Collection
Item Number: 208714
QVC Price £160.00
Today's Special Value Price £109.98
P&P £6.95

This four-piece skincare collection from Perricone includes the Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint, Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment, Cold Plasma Sub-D, and High Potency Eye Lift. Focused on using potent ingredients to help fight the signs of ageing, this Perricone Ultimate Skincare collection helps you to target specific problem areas and issues to deliver a bright and youthful-looking complexion.

Contains:

1 x Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment (118ml) - gentle and ideal for even sensitive skin, this 3-in-1, no-rinse treatment deeply cleanses as it gently exfoliates and conditions, leaving skin looking instantly radiant. Formulated with Blue Plasma technology
1 x Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint (59ml) - a lightweight, deeply-hydrating SPF30 moisturiser, designed to protect skin while leaving a luminous, tinted glow. Oil-free, fast-absorbing, and formulated with unique pigment capsules that slowly release upon application to steadily reveal a warm tint that adjusts to individual skin tone, to brighten and smooth your complexion. Rich in antioxidants and featuring key sciences, including alpha lipoic acid, and vitamin C
1 x High Potency Eye Lift (15ml) - a fast-absorbing eye treatment that aims to lift, brighten, tone and tighten, while helping to minimise the appearance of deep lines, wrinkles and under-eye bags
1 x Cold Plasma Sub-D (59ml) - designed to target the chin, jaw and jowls, helping to create the appearance of elasticity and firmness in the skin while reducing the appearance of loose skin around the jawline

How to use:
Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment:

Saturate a cotton pad and smooth liberally all over face in the morning and evening
Follow with a moisturiser
No rinsing is needed after application

Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint:

Using your fingertips, apply to your face in gentle circular motions
Use alone for a naturally translucent finish, or layer under foundation to customise your coverage

High Potency Eye Lift:

Morning and evening after cleansing, apply one pump below the eye contours, down to the orbital bone
Can also be used above the eyebrows to the hairline

Cold Plasma Sub-D:

Morning and evening, onto well-cleansed skin, apply a pearl-sized amount to the chin, jaw and jowl area
Pat gently and take up behind the ears
Follow with moisturiser if needed

Behind the brand
Scientifically formulated by Dr Perricone, this serious skincare range features innovative treatments that contain patented technologies and ingredients to help tackle the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections, revealing toned, radiant and healthy-looking skin.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208714

For that sort of money I'd want their best products, not padded out with a cleanser. They did the same with the last TSV as well (padded out with a cleanser).

I saw quite a bit of it in TKmaxx this week for about £30.00 a set. I still didn't bother with it.

Does anyone use this brand? Does it really do anything that special?

CC

Ali Young was raving about the Cold Plasma Sub-D which is for use on neck up to just underneath the jawbone. She said it really helps the appearance of the area immediately under the jaw for her, but if she's using it even somewhat religiously before going on air, I can't say I can see an appreciable difference on air. I know that for many beauty products, the effect may not be obvious to others - so if you've an area you are unhappy about and you personally find a difference when using a product, that's fair enough. It may give you more confidence, and this may be in some people's price range.

I notice the Sub-D is not available as a single item on Perricone's own website.

I don't use any of the Perricone range, so can't tell you from experience. I think it's something you need to see and try a little of in the flesh. I think Donna advised if you've got a SpaceNK near you you may be able to get some samples to try. Other than that, it would be taking the plunge with QVC and using the 30 day mbg to see if you get on with the range (assuming it's in your price range of course).

Does anyone use this brand? Does it really do anything that special?

CC

Imho all you have to do is look at the perricone guest for the answer... she can hardly move her jaw, her face seems frozen, and I don't think any cream / serum would do that.We know that AY still has her jowls and eyebags ... so my guess would be that perricone is no better than what the majority of us use.

Alison Young has the pick of the best of everything, and has been using the best of everything every day for the past 30+ years, and she is avoiding the sun completely, and I assume she doesn't smoke, and I am afraid to break it to her and everyone else but despite using the absolute best of everything with the most wondrous, amazing, miraculous anti-ageing skin care ingredients she still looks exactly like a woman round about the 50 years old mark .... that's all the proof I need that there is no miracle in a pot skin cream, I save my money and just buy nice smelling, kind to skin with natural ingredients products on my face.

There was an article in one of the papers a few weeks ago, I forget which paper but it was about the elasticity in skin and how young/old the skin on 3 women actually was. One woman had oily skin prone to breakouts and was using stuff which was stripping her skin and more suitable to teenage skin, another woman was spending a lot on skincare and her routine included all kinds of lotions, potions, serums, etc and a third woman just washed her face and once a month she exfoliated with a maize flour paste. She was 65 and yet her skin had the elasticity of a 25 year old. In a nutshell the article was saying too much skincare is bad for your skin which afterall is the biggest organ on your body and you wouldn`t rub chemicals into your liver or exfoliate your heart or apply acids to your kidneys or layer your brain with 1.2.3 or more substances. It sounds daft i know but just because our skin is an external and not an internal organ, why do we treat it so badly and yet convince ourselves we`re not ?

Alison was reading out a 5 star review about how wonderful it is for dark circles .As I posted on another thread ,her dark circles were very evident.Such irony .....Also the guest used a made up word,one to add to the list, " Perriconeistas " people who use it and are in the know about how good it is.......I've not heard that word before but in any case I won't be one of them.....

I did a bit of sleuthing on behalf of you lovely readers of these threads. Blue plasma, some kind of melted television screen or something from the deep blue oceans of Planet Beauty?

No, according to paulaschoice, a beauty blog, it is a form of menthol which irritates the skin. The purpose of it in Perricone products is to provide a cooling menthol irritation to counter the irritation caused by the other ingredients, and neither of these are good for the skin.

Don't shoot the messenger, if you were thinking of buying the TSV.

Alison was reading out a 5 star review about how wonderful it is for dark circles .As I posted on another thread ,her dark circles were very evident.Such irony .....Also the guest used a made up word,one to add to the list, " Perriconeistas " people who use it and are in the know about how good it is.......I've not heard that word before but in any case I won't be one of them.....

They are rather fond of doing this sort of thing - Mallynistas is already frequently bandied about.

Yeah, it's all about getting you to feel included by joining one or other of their spurious little "clubs". Not impressed with what's just been said or the price.

What kind of Plasma is in this product I wonder. Is it the colourless fluid that is in Blood or the Ionized gas? What a load of old rollocks. I'm only sorry people throw their money away on these so called anti ageing beauty products. Complete waste of money IMO.

Alison Young has the pick of the best of everything, and has been using the best of everything every day for the past 30+ years, and she is avoiding the sun completely, and I assume she doesn't smoke, and I am afraid to break it to her and everyone else but despite using the absolute best of everything with the most wondrous, amazing, miraculous anti-ageing skin care ingredients she still looks exactly like a woman round about the 50 years old mark .... that's all the proof I need that there is no miracle in a pot skin cream, I save my money and just buy nice smelling, kind to skin with natural ingredients products on my face.

Have to agree. I think they are probably just all much of a muchness and what suits one person and delivers results for them may prove to be absolutely useless on someone else. Based on this I don't have a "brand" as such - I just use whichever of the "better" brands is best value at the time, whether it be from Q or from anywhere else. So at the moment I'm using a Gatineau body lotion, a Clinique eye cream, an Elemis moisturiser and a Decleor cleanser. However I've just found a £70 Strivectin moisturiser on the internet for £26 so that's going to be my next purchase! :wink:

i am using superdrugs range atm and i love it. glycolic based so real active ingredients

Thank you for that, Boffy. I have looked at the Superdrug website and will try their glycolic range when my Alpha H runs out. Their Naturals face pack in a green tube costs about £4 and I have found that to be very good, so will try the Naturally Youthful mask.

My money saving tips are to buy oils from Amazon... read the reviews to make sure the particular bottle you are after is good and from a good supplier. When someone was on the other week with AY, can't remember her name, began with M, pushing argon oil, I got a bottle of the pure stuff. It should last for months as you only need a tiny drop, and it costs about £10. It does for face, nails, body (areas, AY).

Latest posts

Back